Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 08:09 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 12th December, 2019

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well and your four legged friends also. Harvey and Griff hope you two are recovering.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope the op on your husband's wrist goes well Brenda. As others have said stress can cause the loss of voice. Hugs

Wet and windy here but managed to get out between the showers. Two whole hours extra in bed this morning - bliss Apple trees arriving today sometime. Kazz I will let you know when we receive them what they are like and the place we ordered them from once they have arrived. Local nurseries had zilch in stock so ordered on line.

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Good morning all.

Raining here was planning on going out for a meal yes again! today but my friends hubby has come down with a sickness bug so staying away given all the norovirus stuff going about. Their granddaughters school was closed with it.

Brenda I hope all goes well with your hubby's op and they sort out the UTI or whatever, and you feel better today too.

Moyra How are you getting on with the antibiotics? there is often a liquid form of most antibiotics if you need them, and cannot take the tablets.

Sue Yes none of the local nurseries around here have them either so online seems the option for me too. I too am enjoying the extra hours in bed no 5am starts as on holiday.

Well today now consists of choosing some photo's for my new photo frames; and getting the sizes I want printed; also popping to a photo framing shop to get some multi aperture mounts as the frames I have chosen do not have multi mount's; walking Gert; popping the butchers and biggest choice what to get from there suspect it depends on the window.

Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Morning all
Brenda, hope you feel better today
Moyra, hope you are managing the antibiotics o.k
Kazz...busy day for you!
Sue, hoping your trees are o.k when they arrive
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2019, 12:28 PM
'morning all
Feeling a little better this morning and just hope that over the next few days willget back to normal.

Wet and windy here. Will I go out and vote ??? not sure, the only guy I would vote for had more than 17,000 majority in 2017 so he's not going to miss my vote and he failed to reply to me when I wrote to him not once but twice

But like most of us we had parents / relations who fought in WWII and I feel it's a way of respecting their efforts, many died, so just walking in and putting a cross in the box is just a way of saying 'Thanks'
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon all.

Wet and windy here too so quite a cold morning out. Voted on the way out so my conscience is clear now except for the fact that I've voted for a party that I've never voted for in my life because I don't like the party I usually vote fors policies this time around. Hey ho, I've done my best.

Any news on hubby yet, Brenda. Have everything crossed that all goes well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Oh yes need to vote too...……...
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 01:18 PM
Yes. thanks Griff. not pleasant to take but I'm coping. How are things with you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2019, 01:27 PM
We are going to vote when Steve gets home from work and take the neighbour too if her medicines have been delivered.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Afternoon everyone started off very cold and frosty here. Took Dillon out and just before the gate to the park I hit some black ice and fell and bashed my knee good job Dillon is a plodder he just waited while I got myself up and we carried on for him to have a good roll and bounce in the frost.
Now raining been raining for a few hours now. voted and popped to sainsbury's.

brenda like the others I think stress is possibly causing your bad throat.
Harvey glad you are feeling a bit better.
Moyra glad the tablets seem to be going down ok.
How is Kota today griff and yourself.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >