Male 

18-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Lol good stuff everyone - glad I'm not the only mad person out there

(And sorry, no video evidence lol!)
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 05:41 PM
I absolutley don't do the "Dance like an Egyptian "dance with her. I definately don't snuggle her under the covers and talk in a ickle lickle baby voice and you would never find me playing hide and seek under the duvet in the morning while she does the zoomies!!! Never, never ,never?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I absolutley don't do the "Dance like an Egyptian "dance with her. I definately don't snuggle her under the covers and talk in a ickle lickle baby voice and you would never find me playing hide and seek under the duvet in the morning while she does the zoomies!!! Never, never ,never?
OMG - I seem to permantly talk in the baby voice - lickle ickle come & pway........& hubby & I with 5 grown up kids between us are "mummy & daddy" again.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Hahahaha. I most certainly do not ask for ''Mummy kisses'' to get my chin licked when he's sat on my lap. Nor do I ever call him ''Mummy's Baby'', ''Baby Bear'' or ''Man Cub''.

He also doesn't get a dentastix just before bedtime to clean his little teethies!!
Donny dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Anyone else play 'the fluff game' or the 'sofa flicking game'?

Thought not, it must be a 'Ruby thing'.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I sing, "Oh Moey is a powey tiddly poo, oh Moey is a powey tiddly poo" to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it" and she goes scampering off, collecting up all her soft toys to save them from the mad woman
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Donny dog View Post
Anyone else play 'the fluff game' or the 'sofa flicking game'?

Thought not, it must be a 'Ruby thing'.
what is that?????
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
& hubby & I with 5 grown up kids between us are "mummy & daddy" again.
We don't have any kids yet we are 'mummy and daddy' to the boys

I will say "Where's daddy? Find him!" and they will go running off to find OH. They will also "Go and sit with Daddy" as well....

Oh dear, we all sound a bit mental, don't we!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2009, 09:43 AM
What a bunch of loonies you all are.
I would never consider doing things like, shouting hoochie coo in the kitchen to see what mumsys got in a silly voice, or playing hide and seek under the bed covers and laughing and squeeling like a little girl when he finds me, god forbid i'm a grown women.
Next you will have me believing that i sneak treats out of his cupboard because i can't resist that little cutie pie face looking at me.
NO NOT ME, DON'T BELIEVE WHAT MY OH SAYS.
HE LIES
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Well, you UK types are nutty, dogs are dogs, they're only allowed on the bed if the sun comes up that day, and they never get to be on the couch unless the world turns.... come on, they're not babies, unless 2 + 2 = 4, Mine dont get baby talked to, unless they have fur. I certainly would NEVER talk to my deaf dog, unless she's white (she is lol). and my dogs dont get "cookies" or "walkies" or do "zoomies" or get called "who's a cute baby" while being held upside down like a baby (even my 30 lb. 17" tall dog)

like I said, you're all nutz! LOL )
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >