Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 09:53 AM

Thinking Tuesday 8th February 2022

Morning all just to say hope all is well and getting better. Not on here much but do read posts. Nothing much changes for me. Just same old each day unless someone asks me out, which happened last week, but that was only for a quick shopping trip to the range and morrisons. Anyway keep posting, I like reading your news.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Morning Brenda
Just dropped a patio set round to my neighbour, her mums off getting her chemo today so hopefully, they will be able to sit out at some point in the garden.
Mums birthday so just off to get a cake...well, as soon as she is off the phone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kelly and all who follow

Do post occasionally Brenda as it is nice to know what you have been doing/not doing

Happy Birthday Kelly's mum. Hope she likes the cake

Dull here this morning but at least it is not cold. Not heard from Ben so I presume Ana is a lot better. Been and done some gardening, not much more to do. Will soon be time to mow the lawn as it seems to be growing well.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Yep today I was back to training the puppy collie. Haven't seen her for ages as the daughters went down with Covid but all now back to school and better. Sun is coming out so I will have to pull a curtain otherwise can't see the tele screen. Watching Classic Emmerdale. Amazed at how things have changed from then until todays episdoes. Have a good afternoon everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 03:04 PM
Good afternoon all.

Hope Ana is over the worst of it now. Such a worry when they are ill.

Got a letter to write this afternoon regarding compensation for the heating that Gary isn't receiving. I'd prefer them to fix it and will tell them so.

The Covid nightmare is still far from over Brenda, but I hope you get to see 'your' puppy more now. Schools still seem to be the main incubation place for the virus
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 04:19 PM
Fantastic that Ana seems to be better Sue
Brenda, pleased you got to see the pup
Chris, let's hope they take notice of your letter
Been and collected a birthday cake for mum, walked the dogs and made soup.....I have tonnes of it lol, I have enough for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow too. Just waiting for mums old bosses husband to come and drop her card off and then I can go pick some bits up from Sainsbury's
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 07:51 PM
Afternoon well Evening now everryone.

Brenda please post at least we know then we do not have to do a collection to bail you out. LOL
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2022, 11:44 PM
The letter should do some good, Kelly as it was the Care Manager that asked me to write it . Well, she asked me to write a letter for Gary to sign, but as I have Power of Attorney, I emailed it to her with that attached. My theory is that they can't ask Gary to sign things or or do things without my authorising. Better safe than sorry because Gary will agree to anything then complain about it afterwards. I thought it best to the the POA sent to them then they can't say they never had it or didn't know about it