Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
as Amiee the policewoman in charge of the case is back and she has said she will get down and give him a warning on that day.
Try to make sure she does go and see him, maybe an e-mail waiting in her 'inbox' when she gets in, I'm shocked you are having to resort to sleeping on a sun lounger in the kitchen, try mentioning that to the Police as well.

Wish there was something I could do to help.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 05:38 PM
She's got a couple of emails nestling in her 'inbox' from me already, and there'll probably be another one before she is back in on Tuesday
The arson attack on the clubhouse at training is a prime example of what things are turning into, the bloody Wild West. 3 wheelie bins had also been burned up. I look forward to going training, and although I was fretting about anything go on back here, at the same time it did lift my mood a little as it was just nice to be doing something constructive
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Hello all,
Blimey TW what a carry on for you, hope the police gets something done for you, not good for you to be sleeping on a sun lounger
Glad you enjoyed the training though
Lynn kitchen sounding good, glad you sounding more cheerful.
Done 2 lots of washing today, took Rosie out for a wander and it was really cold & frosty
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Today we strolled. We met and chatted to an elderly lady with a couple of small dogs. Max, my dog, just flopped down while we chatted. The little dogs ran on top of Max. When it was time to go he stretched and let the little dogs slide gently off his back.

None of this is trained. He is just a gentle fellow. Sometimes I think he is the best dog on the planet. Then I get my thinking straight.

He is the best dog on the planet.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Ah we must all have planets cos my dog is on mine. Night all. Hope you are on lg.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Evening all - things here are OK - hospital and attendant op went well.
Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I've sneaked onto the 'puter whilst the Mem is in the bathtub, to post this.
Tomorrow we are off down to Wales with the dogs and will return for my post-op check up Friday a.m.
Hope all is going nicely for all members - especially June with her current problematic neighbour. The forthcoming police visit should quieten that particular a-hole.
Goodnight all - stay safe and well and wrap up nicely in this cold spell. G.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Glad you are well LG and hope you and the Mem enjoy the trip to Wales, I'm sure the dogs will love it.
Yes Brenda agree cos my Rosie is on mine
Good night all, think we all need to wrap up well for the next few days according to the weather folks.
Hope you getting some rest TW
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Glad to hear all went well LG, and you are back home safe and sound. Enjoy your rest and do as your told.
I'm absolutely drained and in bed already. Will have a catnap and then go to my bed in the kitchen until dawn then back into my comfy bed for an hour, sort girls out and then have a couple of hours sleep before taking them out.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Hope you rest well, it's absolutely rubbish that you are having to resort to this.
Good night I'm off properly now, I got side tracked
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Ah we must all have planets cos my dog is on mine. Night all. Hope you are on lg.
On lg?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >