View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-01-2009, 02:54 PM
The puppie is very very sick...i just bring her back to the shelter from hospital, the doctor doesnt know what she have, i gave her a treatment with vitamins and antibiotics....i dont know what to beleive any more((( PLEASE help us...i want to save her and everything is so expensive...need to pay the bill to the clinic urgently!!! PLEASE HELP US
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-02-2009, 03:18 PM
The puppie, Codruta....is much better, she start to make few steps...thank you all for your support and prayers...right now we are so happy for Codruta and we wait to see her running in the yard

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Codruta is running all day long ....she is ok now...we are looking at her and we see a miracle she is a lucky dog

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Remember Billy?

We need for him a new wheelchair...the old one is to little for him and because of this started to hurt him, so right now he doesnt have any more a wheelchair...please help Billy, without a wheelchair for him is exactly like without legs
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-03-2009, 08:15 AM
New photos with Billy....we were out playing...Billy have so much energy, he cant wait for his new wheelchair
You can see how much he love me, ussualy when he start to kiss me, he cant stop

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Look how i start my day

This is the email :

``I am Leslie and together with my husband we are going to donate a cart for Billy. He just happens to be the same size as a cart we received back as a donation from a man who had it built for his dog Alex. So Billy will get a cart .``

GREAT NEWS soon i will come with photos with Billy running in the yard
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-04-2009, 07:18 PM
I want to tell you my story so you see how lucky I was for being rescued in due time. When I was two months old, I was thrown in the street by the family where I stayed with my mother. When I found myself alone and deserted, in despair I was trying to stay close to anyone who passed hoping that they would take me at their homes. But instead of finding a good, generous person, I ran into some people who were eating. As I was starved, I approached to them thinking they would give a piece of bread. But instead, they decided to eliminate me with cruelty. They called me with a fake smile on their faces – a smile which only later did I understand. For the moment I was happy that someone wanted me, but the next minute I was thrown into an oily pit full of crude oil. I began to flounder to come out, but one of those men hit me whenever I made any attempt to come out. When I finally accepted that this was the end for me, something happened and those cruel people ran away and left me there. The next moment, I heard some sweet voices encouraging me and giving me hope for a new life. I was carefully put in a car. I couldn’t believe it that someone cared about my suffering and wanted me regardless of the greasy crude oil which covered my fur entirely and even entered my ears. I got to a place where everyone cared about me. These people talked to e nicely and began cleaning me at once. I remember that it took 2 months until my fur got clean again. My only defect is that I am lame, but this is no inconvenient to anyone. I am a happy, well cared dog, with plenty of food and above all, I have BIBY – a female dog who was rescued just like me (I’m going to let her tell what happened). Unfortunately, we can only be friends as I was castrated. My story has a happy ending, but I can’t help wondering how many abandoned dogs had my luck and how many of them die suffering. And their only fault is that they were born in a place where they were not wanted. I wish I never had to leave this place where I am so happy. If someone was touched by my story, they can adopt me from distance and in this way, they would find out how I am doing, I would receive some extra dessert and we would be close through pictures and letters.

THIS IS THE WAY HE LOOK WHEN WE FIND HIM

THIS IS HOW DIESEL LOOK NOW

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-04-2009, 06:30 PM
My friends….i have good news Billy run day all day long with his great wheelchair…first he get me tired, then he get my mum…both of us were so tired of so much running, but for Billy no problem

I make photos to share with you the happiness that were today here…Billy`s friend Angelica when see Billy so happy start to be gelous of his wheelchair
Thank you all for you help and support …today you make a dog SO SO HAPPY

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2009, 08:29 AM
This week we started a new campaign of sterilization and castration .... Next week following another tour led to sterilization, we wanted to get more cats and dogs sterilization, but the financial situation doesnt let us unfortunately .

Here are some photos :

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2009, 10:08 AM

Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >