View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 11:18 AM
I've read through this thread, you do such great work, it's wonderful to know that people all over the world care for those who can't speak for themselves.

I;m soory you have had to say goodbye to Titta, she sounds lovely. She had a hard start to life, but had many happy and loved yeards with you. She will be greatly missed by you, but take comfort in the love you gave to her.x
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-01-2009, 03:02 PM
thank you Toby...when i go out i am still looking to see her, after that i realise that she is not any more
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
thank you Toby...when i go out i am still looking to see her, after that i realise that she is not any more
It's so sad to lose them, our old loved dgos will always have a place in our hearts.
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Good news….Becky was adopted yesterday by a great family who get inlove of her when they first see her. I am so happy, but more happy then me is Becky that now she have her own house and her own family.

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2009, 07:18 AM
Dear animal lovers,

This days so many happening to us…Becky after all this mounths staying with us was adopted by a great family so now we can bring another dog in her place…our puppies are bigger and bigger every day and I do hope that I will find a great family for them too….our lovely kittie Chisa who was a wild cat and since one year we were keep trying to make her close to us so after all this time she decide to give up and to let us to take her in our arms and it was such a special feeling…I was waiting for this moment since long time, but I let Chisa to decide when she want to give up of her wildness

So now, what I would like to ask you all. Few from you already help us and I know that they will help us in the future too, what they done was send cash in an envelope warpped regular printer paper around it. It made it fine….i am not expecting to get thounds, what we need is 2 pounds, do I ask to much? This can make a huge different for us, little by little we can continue our work and save more.

Here is organization address :

ASOCIATIA DE PROTECTIA ANIMALELOR MINIS
SAT MINIS NR 118D
COMUNA GHIOROC COD 317137
JUDETUL ARAD
ROMANIA

Now we have a paypal account set up so it is even easier….just have a look on the web page
http://www.apam.ro/ or our email for paypall is
cristina@apam.ro

Please don’t forget us and think like this:

With a price of a cup of coffee you can feed a stray dog or cat

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Some new photos with Chisa...yesterday was the day when see meet the other cats of us...everything was ok, i am so happy that after all this time she decide now do not be any more a wild cat ...i love her so much...i love them all

Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:15 AM
We have now big problems with a puppie...she doesnt feel her back legs...hope everything will be ok, i will let you know and also add some photos after the doctor give us a answer (
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Some photos with my baby....she is now to the hospital for few days till the doctor will know exactly what is wrong with her....i am so sad i wish to could stay there with her

Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 11:54 PM
I admire the work you are doing but in the first picture with the little black dog there is a pet finder sticker and a dogs trust sticker can the dogs trust not help you out at all?
Cristina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-01-2009, 07:01 AM
i ask them for help...and there answer was to send me other links where to ask for help ....so now we need to pay a expensive bill to the hospital and the treatment and i have no ideea how we will pay all this
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >