Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
I know megan57collies posted about the entries the other week, but I just thought I would post this to see who all is going, whether showing a dog or not.
Just put what day (fri/sat) and if showing what breed and anything else you want to lol.

I will be there on the friday with my dad and I will be showing Kodi (rottie). We will be there early as he's in mpd and pd.

Quick question as this is only our 2nd champ show, so still getting use to all the different rules etc. Can you leave once your dogs been in for his classes or do you have to stay til a certain time?

Dont know if anyone would want to meet up but if you do just let me know.
I shall be there on friday with my Akita Taz, you can leave after your class if that is what you decide to do.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Ohh Good Luck at the show everyone

I had no idea you weren't allowed to leave Crufts until 4pm! What an odd clause to have! Guess they want you to spend more after you've finished showing!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by perrodeagua View Post
There Friday with Pomeranian's and Saturday with Anton my Spanish. Affix is Briarlow so come and say hello!
Hopefully will be there on Saturday, so will come and seek you out.
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Ohh Good Luck at the show everyone

I had no idea you weren't allowed to leave Crufts until 4pm! What an odd clause to have! Guess they want you to spend more after you've finished showing!
I thought it was 3pm for crufts that is when we have been allowed to leave with our dogs the last few years that i,ve been going
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by wendy taylor View Post
.....say Hello to Sue Hill from me,who shall be there with her Spitz

Saw Sue today at Buba - she wanted to know where I'd spoken to you!!

She also said that the puplet grows everytime you turn your back on him
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 09:28 PM
We are there with our 2 on Friday its the puppies 1st chance to qualify for crufts so fingers crossed but we have a breed champ show the day after if that fails where i can try and redeem myself
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:20 PM
would be pleased to say hello to anyone,, we are on early in puppy so ill be the one with the mad OES rushing around as usual and trying to chill out LOL Good luck to everyone going
huggles
b-eye
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by SarahJ View Post
We are there with our 2 on Friday its the puppies 1st chance to qualify for crufts so fingers crossed but we have a breed champ show the day after if that fails where i can try and redeem myself
Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
would be pleased to say hello to anyone,, we are on early in puppy so ill be the one with the mad OES rushing around as usual and trying to chill out LOL Good luck to everyone going
huggles
b-eye
Originally Posted by Rio View Post
I shall be there on friday with my Akita Taz, you can leave after your class if that is what you decide to do.
Will maybe see the three of you there then,
Dunno if Ill be back on here before tomorrow as having pc problems, but if anyone wants to come say hi then kodis(rottie) kc name is Captain Jack, my last name is marshall
Ill be around the rottie ring for a while and poss the border collie and malamute rings if we stay for a while.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 02:27 PM
good luck hun,
Just remember those turns RIGHT,,,ok nuff said
you will be just fine xxxx
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Rio View Post
I thought it was 3pm for crufts that is when we have been allowed to leave with our dogs the last few years that i,ve been going
The last three years have been 4pm so if you've found an escape route before then, please tell.

Here it is in next years schedule

http://www.fossedata.co.uk/downloads...8_Schedule.pdf Top of page 18

The reason that we all have to stay so late is so that the non showing public can look round the benches. You think how much room all the benching takes up over the show. If it all became empty then the show would look awful.
Personally I think all benching should be screened off from the public and if people want to look at breeds, watch them in the ring or go and see the breed over on the discover stands.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2