View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 03:03 AM

Callander Companion Dog Show Pics 28th July (17 pics)

Would have posted theses on Saturday but the pc broke

Took Rose and Kodi to this. They both had a great time. Kodi was happy as alot of people stopped and let him kiss them(his favourite thing in the whole world). Rose was very wellbehaved, she let loads of people pet her, kids and adults alike and really took to a wee girl whilst we were chatting to her mum about their bc pup(was gorgeous only 15 weeks) and wasnt phased at all when this wee baby/toddler came up and tried to 'steal' her nose and was very good with the other dogs, didnt try to herd too much if at all She passed her Bronze GCDS with ease, she was soooo good, she also got placed(?) in one of the classes(see below)

Kodi also passed his Bronze GCDS, But was too young to go in any of the classes, Sorry for lack of Kodi pics, but I had him in for his GC(same time as Rose) and my gran doesn't know how to use my camera.

In the car on the way to the show
Rose

Kodi

Rose in A.V. Non-Sporting(handled by my mum)

Rose Moving:

The Judge Deciding:

Rose Got 6th

Getting Her Rosette:

Rose In A.V. Open:
'Mum I'm not being bad, I spot a Dogsey dog!'

'I MUST say hello'

At The Side Of The Ring:
Kodi Lying

He Says Hello To A Westie

Rose Waiting To Get Her Bronze GCDS Certificate and Rosette

Getting Her Certificate and Rosette

They both fell asleep as soon as we got home
But I got burnt Red is not a good look
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 03:16 AM
awe so pleased for you both,, it makes the work and time you have put in worth it eh,,,
you have worked so hard with them both,,,more so rose,,being as she is loopy loopy
,, but I have to say,, she is only a tiny bit away from being normal,,,bet you never thought it would happen,, just think where you were with her a year ago,, and looky at her now,, well done, shona x
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2007, 03:20 AM
Thanks Shona