Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He has now spoken to one person in particular that I liked, asked me what I thought and spoken to them again, talked it over with his OH and upshot of it is the dogs will be collected by this person today.
June that is great news, I'm so pleased, you've done a great job and thanks to Dixondog for the OP and wanting to get involved. So many people these days just shrug their shoulders and look the other way. You are both to be congratulated.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I didn't do anything at all really, nothing that couldn't have been done by the owner instead of trying to pts them. Just glad they have their lives still and am really hoping they are long and happy ones.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-03-2013, 02:18 PM
sorry to be absent from this thread,am just having my first full day off in most of march so am tired,june you did a lot,ive saved many dogs from pts either through owner fault,politics ie injured dogs that the council dont want to pay for even some that resulted in going to court for,the owner had contacted each breeder for help but you put yourself out to help these dogs and did all the work,i had decided at worst case i would fetch them to my house rather than pts them but i knew that wouldnt be idea for them,if i can ever help you please dont hesitate to contact me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Oh that's a lovely thing to say, thank you.
Now I do have a door that's just imprisoned me..... calm down dear - only a joke
Will ring the person who took them in a couple of days and make sure she is OK with it all, because I am not that far from her really.
joto
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Haven't been on here fora while.

It's fantastic the way you have all come together to help these dogs. Well done everyone.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2013, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I am hoping that now I've helped these 2 maybe someone in Germany will find my baby boy and help him, I know he is fine in the place he is etc. but it doesn't stop me feeling the way I do, he should never have gone in there anyway, its not like I don't want to know my babies when they are in trouble because I do, and I have helped owners out before when things have gone wrong.
Hi I think the previous owners were ashamed andcouldnt face you,My breeder has had no contact with the original owners,only with the relative who brought faye back.I think things will work out,especially as you have shown an interest,they are aware that there is an interested person in the wings.crystalgirl
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Wow June after just catching up seems to be a very happy ending thanks to you and your hard work.
Fingers crossed for your boy in Germany.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7