register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2013, 10:55 PM
I've just had another one on that may be worthwhile, but to be honest he's not had the courtesy to get back to me, despite my asking him in 2 emails how it is going. Will send him this one, and if I don't hear from him I'm going to wait till he can be bothered to contact me, I think its quite rude, I don't even know if he has rung them, if he has found someone he likes and wants to take it further, nothing!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 05:13 PM
UPDATE

Owner emailed me this morning, due to the snow he didn't get home from work last night till 9.30 and so hadn't rung any of the possibles I had sent him.
He has now spoken to one person in particular that I liked, asked me what I thought and spoken to them again, talked it over with his OH and upshot of it is the dogs will be collected by this person today.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2013, 05:44 PM
This is great news. Well done for helping them find their new home.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Sorry I have been on call since last nite so been busy,great news thank you again
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Good work June. Hope they both have a lovely life now.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 05:54 PM
oh what great news! Fantastic. Well done TW. I can't believe a dog could be put down for BARKING at people? Dogs do bark.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
UPDATE

Owner emailed me this morning, due to the snow he didn't get home from work last night till 9.30 and so hadn't rung any of the possibles I had sent him.
He has now spoken to one person in particular that I liked, asked me what I thought and spoken to them again, talked it over with his OH and upshot of it is the dogs will be collected by this person today.
Hi Thats reallygood news what with Ash finding a home,but whats happening about the little un in germany or have I got confused crystalgirl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 06:10 PM
No news on my boy in Germany unfortunately, haven't heard anything for a week now
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi Will send yousome positive vibes and keeping everything crossed but all is possible crystalgirl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2013, 06:55 PM
I am hoping that now I've helped these 2 maybe someone in Germany will find my baby boy and help him, I know he is fine in the place he is etc. but it doesn't stop me feeling the way I do, he should never have gone in there anyway, its not like I don't want to know my babies when they are in trouble because I do, and I have helped owners out before when things have gone wrong.
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >