register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2013, 09:28 PM
I have still got Ash advertised, I do have a home for him, but kept the adv in just in case it goes down the plughole, although it is looking positive, so will keep Ash's adv in and if anyone contacts me from it then will tell them about these dogs and see if I can be of any help that way.
If they can contact me direct through my site then I can get some details and do the go-between bits because they will be so stressed out and upset by this I doubt they are able to even talk to people about their babies having to go. Totally and utterly disgraceful, but the world is full of these types these days, and their horrid offspring
These dogs haven't got a vicious bone in their body, I know I breed them!!!! They are so soft it is ridiculous, I have one of my puppies living with a family where there is an autistic child, and plenty more living with families with children and never once have I heard anyone accuse them of this, shredding the house yes!!!! But there is no badness in them at all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 06:25 AM
What a dreadful situation. Bl**dy teenagers.
I do hope with the help of TW your friend can find homes he must be devastated but at least new homes will be better than the the outcome if he can't.

Some people. make me so mad determined to ruin other peoples lives.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Sounds to me as if it is some sort of campaign instigated by the parents against their neighbours and the poor dogs are caught in the crossfire. I mean if it was your teenagers and they had aggravated next doors dogs to such an extent that they'd come through the fence at them you'd be kicking butt wouldn't you.....
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2013, 09:45 AM
I would be kicking butt Tawnywolf, I also would not be getting rid of my dogs under those circumstances, I would tighten up on letting them out only when supervised, also I would get myself a lawyer and make claim of harassment
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 10:05 AM
It could have been going on for ages for all we know and they have had enough, I had all this with someone who lived some way from me, but harrassed me every day because I took them on 'his' field and reported my dogs for being dangerously out of control, followed me, had the Dog Warden after me and the police, after a while you are scared to go out almost. I spent most of one summer sat in the back bedroom with the TV and only going out the back way and being scared even to go into the living room in case the police were there again, of course they weren't and looking back I know it got blown up out of all proportion in my mind, but when you are in the middle of something like that and you are their victim you stop thinking logically and you will do anything to make it stop.
In my case I never went down that road where he lived if I was on foot, and it is the main road past the village by the way, and if I had to I would be on the opposite side of the road and run so he wouldn't see me. I never ever took the dogs near there unless I was with someone and had a witness because he never used to come out if there was someone with me. Thats the stage I got to and he wasn't a near neighbour just someone who made it his lifes work to harrass me. I can well imagine how it must be having to live next door to that type and if he is considering having his dogs pts because of this he must be in the depths of despair.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes he is very upset,he actually rung up to arrange for them to be pts and because I wasn't working that day the receptionist asked him to wait until I could talk to him,the neighbour says one of the kids is traumatised and scared to go into the garden!!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Gosh it's so hard to imagine, don't know why people have to be so nasty, where does it stop though, if they have a vendetta against you what if they get rid of the dogs and they start on something else, overhanging trees car parking etc, I don't know what to suggest but hope it is sorted out soon x x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Well if he will get in touch with me I will try and get something sorted for him, until I have spoken to him I can't do anything, I've got a couple of ideas already but need a few more facts before I can act on them.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by dixondog View Post
Yes he is very upset,he actually rung up to arrange for them to be pts and because I wasn't working that day the receptionist asked him to wait until I could talk to him,the neighbour says one of the kids is traumatised and scared to go into the garden!!
Maybe the kids are autistic? May be why they are so funny ? Could somebody talk to them to ask what the root of this is?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 10:34 AM
It won't be the kids, it'll be the parents, and like you say they will then find something else to complain and harrass him about, letting the dogs go isn't going to solve it, they're just going to switch their focus onto something else they don't like.
My problem got solved in the end when my Eldest Son discovered what had been going on, he took the dogs onto the field and of course this bloke came trotting out thinking he had another victim, OH BOY did he make a mistake. He was told in no uncertain terms that if he so much as blinked in my direction he wouldn't be happy with the repercussions, and although he did come out after me occasionally when I occasionally took my dogs onto the field (by then I had found other places to go and they were old enough to go for proper walks) I took them on there to show him I could and demonstrate my disdain for him (although I felt sick inside). He even tried to set me up one day, I was with my 2, and the CPO used to always pass at a certain time on a certain day, she saw me and came over and was chatting to me and then strangely enough one of his coven walked up and down several times with her dog right in front of us, and I just knew, I said to the CPO I think we've been set up has he asked you to talk to me about anything as I think my girls are supposed to go wild and savage that dog (they were onlead sat next to us quiet as anything and ignoring the dog) and the CPO was a bit reticent about that, but made their excuses and went on their way. I felt quite elated for the rest of the day
However what really made the difference was my son finding out and meeting him on his level and using his tactics against him, he was too concerned about his own wellbeing to do more than token gestures after that. By then I was better in myself and able to take more control of the situation because I had spent the summer on the river with the girls or going great walks with them and was at Bronze level going for Silver level at training, it all boosted my confidence in myself and my girls and I had had a break from him and put some distance between us, but when you are living with it day in and day out you don't get that it is there 24/7.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »