Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Tass View Post
Presumably that would have been a Sphinx

As a child I used to walk a ferret on a lead, he would also walk off lead and come to a whistle.
This was a few (*cough cough *) years ago, before they were popular pets.

If people asked about him I would talk about ferrets, but I was asked what sort of dog he was I used to say he was a rare Australian rabbit hound.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2012, 03:51 PM
I used to have a mad women stalk me cos she was obsessed by my crossbreed she was convinced I was wrong and that he was a manchester terrier,eventually I told her her was a very rare breed from a tiny island in the Atlantic and I had to keep it quiet cos he is the only one left and that we had to smuggle him out cos the mafia had put death threats on him cos he can read peoples minds! Never seen her since that conversation!
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Similarly I had a wolfhound x retriever and a stuck up woman was convinced he was a labradoodle, like her dog. Evidently my Bailey was flawed because he was blind and was not registered her's came with 'papers' dontcha know

When I finally got a word in I told her he was a Golden Woliver from Scandanavia to which she Harumphed and walked off
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4