Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
How fantastic, Steph - well done to you all!
Thanks Hun, we celerbrated by a stop off at the pub and a lovely walk along the canal.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Well done...what a wonderful day, you must be so proud xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Brilliant, well done!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:41 PM
woooohooo, what a great result for them all, but wow, BIS for skye....what a girly,

xxx kaos will really fancy her now,
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Well done...what a wonderful day, you must be so proud xx
We are, Bruce excelled himself today, Off Lead he is brill, but we used to have issues with being on lead ......today he surpassed himself He was a absolute ANGEL
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Brilliant, well done!!
Thank you hun, we have only ever been to two (this one the second one) and we were only going to watch originally.....so glad we entered now
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
woooohooo, what a great result for them all, but wow, BIS for skye....what a girly,

xxx kaos will really fancy her now,
I know....what a result, MISS PINKY BIS ....can not believe it, she doesn't let fame go to her head though as she is fast asleep now flashing her privates And Bruce, has never been in a ring before......coming second, a big moment for him, with all those dogs around him I even asked Pat....where's the real Bruce gone then all that work paid off then
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Ahem, what was I judging in the first photo, best invisible dog???? LOL.
Congratulations today, you're dogs are a credit to you and I was over the moon to give your beautiful girl Best Novelty in Show. Well Done
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Ahem, what was I judging in the first photo, best invisible dog???? LOL.
Congratulations today, you're dogs are a credit to you and I was over the moon to give your beautiful girl Best Novelty in Show. Well Done
I think you we're about to ask the handler to do something and they walked off

Thank you hun, We are so proud of Skye, and also Bruce, but with Bruce because he has got over all his issues about being on a lead.........4 months back we couldn't of done today with him. He had a few issues, being one lead around other dogs, and with cars......I am so pleased that all those hours of work have paid off
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
OMG how wonderful is that!!! wow !!! you must be so proud Steph...well done to you all!!
Bruce Arrrrrh my lovely Bruce waggiest tail!!! Reah lovely girlie and Skey Wow!!! you clever girl
Oh Steph It warms my heart to see this it really does.

Well done to you all and FS as well

Elaine xxxx

Big hugs to Bruce just coz of all the work you have done with his on lead stuff..give him a big hug from his little sis Pops!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
OMG how wonderful is that!!! wow !!! you must be so proud Steph...well done to you all!!
Bruce Arrrrrh my lovely Bruce waggiest tail!!! Reah lovely girlie and Skey Wow!!! you clever girl
Oh Steph It warms my heart to see this it really does.

Well done to you all and FS as well

Elaine xxxx

Maybe I can stop walking the streets now

Big hugs to Bruce just coz of all the work you have done with his on lead stuff..give him a big hug from his little sis Pops!
I am chuffed to bits, Skye was a star with FS, she really was a good girl, and coming third, FS has never ever done anything like that before in his life, he is overwhelmed.
And bruce....well he brought a big lump to my throat, his behaviour on lead was awesome...ok he pulled acouple of times, but thats not a problem, it was the issues with having a lead on which caused all the problems.........so I was so proud of him
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I am chuffed to bits, Skye was a star with FS, she really was a good girl, and coming third, FS has never ever done anything like that before in his life, he is overwhelmed.
And bruce....well he brought a big lump to my throat, his behaviour on lead was awesome...ok he pulled acouple of times, but thats not a problem, it was the issues with having a lead on which caused all the problems.........so I was so proud of him

and so you should be sis my heart is swelling with you

Can't wait to see you all...not long now xxxxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >