View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Kip - I love the way he pushes his toy towards you with his nose and then just looks at you patiently waiting for you to play.

Hoki - I love to see her lying on her back. When we first rescued her she couldn't roll over on to her back, she was that fat
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:47 PM
I love it when Lily has her mad 5 minutes as she zooms around the garden at great speeds and charges past me like a race horse. Its really funny to watch and it makes me tired just watching her I also love it when she comes for a cuddle every night before she goes to sleep

With Poppy its the way she does her tricks, each ones done so enthusiastically for example when i say lie down she throws herself down and it always makes me giggle
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Spolied for choice just have to be all the many special Cavie qualities, but would be there unconditonal love.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2007, 04:08 PM
When I get fed up (which happens more often than I care to admit ), Snorri-dog wanders over and lays his chin on my knee, with his tail waving gently from side to side - "Cheer up, I'm here!"

Snorri
:smt001
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 04:22 PM
ooooooooooo when they inhale me
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Snuggles!:smt049 :smt007 :smt049 She may have driven me nuts all day but in the evening she settles down next to me on the sofa, sometimes on her back with her legs in the air, and it makes up for everything!

And just one other thing, she may be easily distracted when it comes to recall but when she comes back she really means it, she races back at 100mph and bounces off me to stop, she'd never win an obedience competition but it makes me laugh every time.

J
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Seiko.... does this nose nudge thing.. when he wants stroked... he throws your arm up with his nose so it lands on his head

Cruiser... always comes for a cuddle at bedtime.. he will wait until I am in my bed.. then he will lay his head on my shoulder and lean in..

Lola.. she's just nuts!! she swims on the floor and its hilarious
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Vegas blows saliva bubbles when he see's me or anyone eating which always makes me laugh.Disgusting i know...

He also makes some bizzare noises in his sleep!
ruthshaw9
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2007, 06:55 PM
For Poppy, my Dalmatian, I have to go with spooning too. She loves to cuddle in bed. She keeps shuffling over to get as close as she can. Nothing like a warm furry body on a cold night. I can't sleep with my husband as he snores too loudly so we have seperate bedrooms now. Poppy is a much better bed mate! Kim, my Belgian Shepherd has a bed on the floor, she doesn't like getting on the bed, she gets too hot. My favourite thing about Kim is how protective she is over me. Especially on our walks on these dark evenings, she hardly leaves my side. I feel really looked after.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I love it when skye and beau give me hugs , they wrap there paws over my shoulders and put there heads tight in against my neck ,
And i love it when lady gives me kisses as she hardly kisses anyone , xxdk
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »