View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 01:57 PM

If you had to name ONE thing you absolutely LOVE that your dog does- what is it ??

Minnie sleeps most nights now on her donut bed on my bedroom floor- her choice. She used to be on the bed every night. Last few weeks when its been cooling off small hours of the morning, usually about 3 or 4 AM- she jumps up on my bed, walks up to my face, gives a little kiss. I lift the duvet and she crawls under, plonks herself down with bum against my armpit/boobs and stretches out alongside my leg- head facing down the bed. I dont wear anything from waist up in bed as I sweat so much ( menopause sweats) so she seems to love "spooning" against my bare skin- its WONDERFUL Of course she soon gets too warm and moves to the side of the bed away from me

Cath
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:22 PM
All my dogs when in bed with me have to have at least one part of their body touching me!
Becky
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:26 PM
When Jack and Chris play rough, Jack will lean back on his haunches and wave his front legs in the air at Chris, it looks similar to Hares when they are boxing each other, and with the expresion on Jacks face, it's just so cute
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:27 PM
when felix tucks his head under my chin

when indy curls up next to me in bed (not normally a very cuddly dog)
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:28 PM
ONE thing?
Hmmm when me and Tonts play 'schnuffers'.

I kneel down on the floor onto my elbows, he goes round the back, peeps through my legs and then squeezes right through to come out under my chin and lick me on the nose, and then he rolls over and rubs his whiskers on the carpet, whilst I rub his tummy.

You've got to see it to understand lol, but he always knows when I get on the floor, its for a game of schnuffers.

Inca is too big to fit..... plus she's never got the rules right lol.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 02:56 PM
when willow wags her tail and rushes over for a cuddle

Whe Flower has her chin and neck stroked she grumbles....bliss xxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I love it when my three "talk" to me
berryking
New Member!
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:18 PM
When I get home from work and the two of them are waiting by the gate tails thumping... and the fact that they won't come downstairs before I do even when my partner has been up and about for hours !!!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2007, 03:29 PM
For my lot its going on their long walks round the woods where they can all run riot and not have to worry about anything or anyone.

A very close second for them is when they are playing on the sand when the tide is out and chasing after the waves.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2007, 03:37 PM
zoeybeau climbs on my knee for cuddles,and snuggles her head in my neck,shes done it from a puppy xxzbxx
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »