View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Popped in to check on the Lollop - gentle {{{{{huggles}}}}} for him and mahoosive {{{{{HUGGLES}}}}} for you, Bev.

Ear twiddles for Rube & Sassi

xxx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm sooooo glad to hear the op went well! I am sure he will recover fast with you there to help him through.

I can't believe how lucky he was to find you... It could have ended up soooooo different for him!

(((hugs))) to both of you! And Ruby and Sasi, don't want them to feel left out
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
that's great news fingers crossed that he heals well and quickly!

p.s. 100th post
Thankyou madison Congrats on your hundredth post...before you know it, it'll be a thousand xx

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Wonderful news - onwards now to a full a pain free recovery.
Thankyou Sally, we certainly hope so xx

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
So pleased Khal is home with you, Bev.

Sounds like it's going to be a long and painful recovery, but with your bucket-loads of TLC, your wonderful lad will pull through.

Big love, hon xx
Heres hoping Vicki, the OH is off for the next 4 days, then I'm off for 2 so at least we can keep a very close eye on him for the near few days! Thankyou chick, I hope Lennon has a quiet night xx

Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
he couldnt be in better hands huggles fella xxxx
Thanks Layla, I couldn't have coped without you all, huge hugs back at ya from both Khal & me!! xxx

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
Poor Khal, bless him.
He is in the best place with you, and he will have the best possible care from you too.

Take care, not much sleep for you tonight, and on the sofa methinks..xxxx
Elaine, you guessed right, we're already on the sofa...hes snoring & twitching & I'm catching up on here before I snore the night away myself. Thanks xxx

Originally Posted by GirondeDeb View Post
So pleased he's home, and everything went well.
Here's to a quick recovery! Try and sleep...the worst is over.
thankyou, am so please hes home too! Hes stopped crying & is totally zonked out here xx

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Popped in to check on the Lollop - gentle {{{{{huggles}}}}} for him and mahoosive {{{{{HUGGLES}}}}} for you, Bev.

Ear twiddles for Rube & Sassi

xxx
Thankyou Malka, hugs to both you & pereg xxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I'm sooooo glad to hear the op went well! I am sure he will recover fast with you there to help him through.

I can't believe how lucky he was to find you... It could have ended up soooooo different for him!

(((hugs))) to both of you! And Ruby and Sasi, don't want them to feel left out
Thanks Lauren, it was certainly fate that we ended up together! Just so pleased I can try & help him through this & make him comfy.

Ruby is being a stroppy nightmare tonight as shes not allowe on settee case she lies on his legs

xxxx
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Ive deliberately tried not not to read this thread. I was hoping it would be nothing and the lovely longest tongue ever Khal would be OK and there'd be no bad news, so many bad times for Dogsey peeps lately. But the thread is till here so I caved and read. Big hugs for Khal and family, get better soon lovely man xxxxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Ive deliberately tried not not to read this thread. I was hoping it would be nothing and the lovely longest tongue ever Khal would be OK and there'd be no bad news, so many bad times for Dogsey peeps lately. But the thread is till here so I caved and read. Big hugs for Khal and family, get better soon lovely man xxxxx
Aww hun, Khal just has that kind of aura that draws people in from near & far, once he gets a hold of you , you just can't let go!
He's been out for a pee & is now back but laying at my feet, must be too hot for him on the settee bless. Thankyou for the hugs, we really do appreciate each & every one of them.
xxxx
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:30 PM
GO TO BED!!!

You've had a long day now go away x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
GO TO BED!!!

You've had a long day now go away x
Is that me being told like madam? I am off to the land of nod Jem, you get there too...Khal says, so there xxx
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Sorry that I wasn't here when you brought him home.

I've been out just for a couple of sherries.

I am so glad that he got through the op........ I have said loads of times, that Khal has the best nurse on here

Tenderly take each step as it comes little boy. Don't give your mum soooooo much grief! (only a little bit is allowed) .

Give my hugs to Ruby and Sasi. and a big wet slobbery kiss from Molly and Mindy and tender hugs from me.

Debs x
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Hows your gorgeous boy this morning? Hope you managed to catch up on some sleep and he managed to snooze off the anesthetic.

Cuddles from and dog snogs from roxie lol xx
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 15 16 17 18 19 >