View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks Settagirl!! They were tired then...Cosmo was trying to get back to me and Tango was watching all the dogs!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 08:54 AM
You and your dogs are so funny, I love reading their stories

I love living down here in the south west but when I read about all of you meeting up I wish I lived further up the country.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 08:55 AM
See Tango showed what she thought of it all LOL

Sounds a great day and that everyone had lots of fun
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
You and your dogs are so funny, I love reading their stories

I love living down here in the south west but when I read about all of you meeting up I wish I lived further up the country.
You know Nippy, my dogs are a bit naughty and a bit vocal and a bit bouncy and they always manage to show me up somehow....but I love them to bits and I love that about them. I think I had so many years of having to watch my dogs behaviour all the time and watch their responses to everything...I am just loving having fun with them and we really do have fun. They can be exhausting and certainly wouldn't be for everyone...but they suit us.

I wish you were closer too. I also wish I had said a proper hello to everyone. Funny that the dogs I spotted that stuck out were Dogsey dogs!!!! Weird isn't it?
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
See Tango showed what she thought of it all LOL

Sounds a great day and that everyone had lots of fun
Ohhhhhh yes.....bless her. She was on top form!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 10:50 AM
sounds like a real fun day

Shame you didn't realise other dogsey members were there...do you remember at one stage we were talking about getting something to show we were dogsey members - a wee badge or t-shirts etc.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
sounds like a real fun day

Shame you didn't realise other dogsey members were there...do you remember at one stage we were talking about getting something to show we were dogsey members - a wee badge or t-shirts etc.
Ah yes....would have been handy wouldn't it...just a badge or something a bit more discreet than a t shirt would be fab...or a dog bandana??? That would really have helped yesterday I think?!
ingi
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
I saw you! I was sitting behined you and further up...and I saw your dog and kept thinking 'wow that dog is gorgeous,infact I almost came over to you! Did you do the agility course too?

Oh no...we could have met up. I think I must have seen Magpyes Samoyed, were they sitting near you???

BOooooooo. I wish I had come to say hello and admire your dog. I didn't because I was on entertaining the dog that wasn't in the ring duty. Mind you thinking about it i was just about oppostite where you took the photo from that you posted as I moved with Cosmo as he was VERY bored by then.

I shall go find a pic now.

Yeah they both did the agility course and loved it, especially Nanuq.

Magpy was just up from us with her 3 probably just infront of where you were sat lol.

I think the idea of some sort of Dogsey ID is brill, will put some thought into it
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Dogsey bandanas would be a fab idea!!! how would we go about that then?
Elaine xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Lovely pictures Looks like the dogs all had fun. Thanks for sharing x
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by ingi View Post
Yeah they both did the agility course and loved it, especially Nanuq.

Magpy was just up from us with her 3 probably just infront of where you were sat lol.

I think the idea of some sort of Dogsey ID is brill, will put some thought into it
Oh no...I would have loved to have said hi to her too!
Dogsey ID would have been useful......
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Dogsey bandanas would be a fab idea!!! how would we go about that then?
Elaine xx
A bandana would work well I think as I look at the dogs not the people! I wouldn't notice a badge on someone and I wouldn't wear a tshirt myself...so a bandana or something could work I think.
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Lovely pictures Looks like the dogs all had fun. Thanks for sharing x
Thanks. Cosmo and Tango had a fab day. They do enjoy things like that. It was a long day with so many dogs in a class...but it was fun and it does Tango soooooooooo much good. For her to sit so close to other dogs for so long is just fab
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >