Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-05-2008, 11:29 PM

Jean-Paul, the famous French fighter pilot

Jean-Paul, the famous French fighter pilot, was having a romantic meal with a beautiful young lady. At the end of the meal she offered her lips for a kiss, as she had had such a wonderful evening.

Jean-Paul immediately summoned the waiter and ordered two glasses of red wine. When the wine arrived he swallowed one glass with one gulp, then threw to other into his companion's face and kissed her passionately whilst she was still dripping with wine.

She was amazed at the intensity of the kiss, as it made her shiver all over!

"That was fantastic!" she said. "But why do you throw red wine over me?"

"Your lips remind me of the meat that is red, so I drink red wine with the kiss" he explains.

Having had such a fulfilling experience from one kiss she wonders whether he has more to offer.

"Would you mind kissing my breasts?" she asks, hesitantly.

"D'accord, at once! Garcon, two glasses of Chardonnay if you please. Your breasts remind me of the white meat, so white wine is called for."

She waited with anticipation whilst the wine was served. As before, he downs one glass then tips the other onto her bosom, then nuzzles her until she can barely breathe.

"Gosh!" she gasped. "That was marvellous! I wonder, perhaps, if, um, you'd be able to do something a little further down?" she blushingly asked, loosening her clothing in anticipation.

"Mon plaisir" he said, beckoning to the wine waiter. "Two glasses of your finest Cognac, please"

The balloon glasses arrived, he drank one, tossed the contents of the second into her lap, then dropped a burning match on the liquid.

As the flames rose she screamed "What the hell are you doing?"

"I am Jean-Paul, the famous French fighter pilot. When I go down, I go down in flames!"