View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Catzoomir
New Member!
Female 

05-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I have a 7month old long haired dalmatian. Out of 8 pups she and another male were the only ones with long hair. She is adorable but can be really needy in attention. Nobody knows about long hair dalmations and it bothers me, hehe: Everytime I go out people ask me what breed she is, and off I go, I always need to explain the whole story behind her long coat and most of the time they still have that surprised-not-so-sure expression on their face... So please help me and spread the news around. LOL
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Catzoomir View Post
I have a 7month old long haired dalmatian. Out of 8 pups she and another male were the only ones with long hair. She is adorable but can be really needy in attention. Nobody knows about long hair dalmations and it bothers me, hehe: Everytime I go out people ask me what breed she is, and off I go, I always need to explain the whole story behind her long coat and most of the time they still have that surprised-not-so-sure expression on their face... So please help me and spread the news around. LOL
I have very little knowledge on Dals but would love to see pics of your long haired Dal. I cannot imagine how they would look! Very attractive I would imagine!
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Couldn't see the pics so I googled "long haired dalmations" but found this instead .....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...N-walkies.html
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by wallaroo View Post
Couldn't see the pics so I googled "long haired dalmations" but found this instead .....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...N-walkies.html
Awww.... they are so adorable!!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Would love to see pics of your long coated Dalmatian

I have a short coated Dali, but wouldn't say no to a long coated!
mac82
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:37 AM
seen a long coated weim before, that was rather strange!!! had no idea dalmations could as well!!
friend had a long coated rottie, said he was the best dog she ever had(not because of his coat type!!!).
wow didnt know you can get red or chocolate!! just seen red crosses!
eeeeee you learn summat new every day!!!
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 04:05 PM
There is a bloke up the road from me with 2 long haired Weims and I have to say I much prefer the short coats. I've also seen a few long haired rottis about.

I love those mismarked labs though, would like to take one of those out working to see what the old boys would say!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6