Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 03:28 PM

Thank You

I didn't know where to put this as there didn't seem an apt enough section.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the overwhelming support I have been given after I posted about my Mam & Ozzy this week. I have cried at the thoughtfullness of your posts, I know Ozzy was popular on here.

The amount of PMs and lovely messages in both my blog and on the forum have touched me to the very bottom of my heart and I can honestly say they helped me a great deal.

I am still feeling raw at the moment, keep having little tearful encounters over things like little bits of fur on the carpet and a gravy bone in my coat pocket, but hopefully I will feel stronger soon.

Dogsey has been a big part of my life and I have enjoyed it immensely, but I have never been more aware of how invaluable your friendship was until now.

Many, many thanks my friends

Anne-Marie xxx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-02-2007, 03:33 PM
You keep yer chin up.... as hard as it is now, it'll get easier. Soon you'll be more able to look back and laugh at the funny bits and smile at the nice memories.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Anne-Marie I think you touched us too with your love for Ozzy & all the fabulous photographs we shared on your beautiful walks.
In time the pain will ease and you will have the fond memories to remember Ozzy by.
Losing your mum at the same time must of been the hardest time in your life. I just hope your feeling better soon and will still visit us here. Love Laura x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2007, 03:44 PM
(((Hugs))) xxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-02-2007, 03:45 PM
AnneMarie I can appreciate how hard it is for you at the moment, but if it is up to your friends on here I am sure with all the positive vibes coming your way things will begin to seem better soon. Take care and try think of the happy times with both your Mum and Ozzy. Comforting cuddles. Eunice
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 04:32 PM
That's what we're here for Anne-Marie, no thanks needed. Hope you're pain eases soon xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Time is a great healer Anne-Marie, and as painful as it is now, in the future you will remember Ozzy with smiles instead of tears.

This may take some time, but during that time your friends on Dogsey will be here to "dry" your tears. {{{HUG}}}
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 10:13 PM
I am glad that all the support you have had, has helped slightly. Please keep popping in and saying hi, i know it must be difficult but i for one have wondered if you were ok many times this week. Time is a great healer, it may seem impossible but it will get better.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 10:17 PM
It is so true that time is a great healer. You will always have Ozzy in your heart, just like your Mum will be. Your memories and their love will be with you for ever.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I've been thinking of you, no thanks needed, its such a difficult time for you, but we will always be here for you.

take care
Janet
x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >