Originally Posted by Trish
Our Tesco doesn't have a pharmacy.
Mine neither
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
Stew, if you say you're fetching one for your better half, you can have all the eatables, or give it to your mum
If I was his mum and he gave me just the boring 'feminine' products and ate all the food I would kick him!

Awww AL I'm glad you got some free loot...lol...but why don't they give away something decent...lol...I don't want 4 f*****g bodyforms and 'femfresh'!....what the hell is the difference between using regular soap to some product especially down there anyway...LOL (marketing ploy much!)

Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
If I was his mum and he gave me just the boring 'feminine' products and ate all the food I would kick him!

Awww AL I'm glad you got some free loot...lol...but why don't they give away something decent...lol...I don't want 4 f*****g bodyforms and 'femfresh'!....what the hell is the difference between using regular soap to some product especially down there anyway...LOL (marketing ploy much!)

I meant give her the WHOLE goody bag and soap is soap for me too, it'll go in the shower and be used by Charlie too, as for the bodyform, I'll find something to do with them but the juice and eatables are fun, especially as they're Brucey Bonus's

And marketing ploys are fantastic - we will all be going to watch Ice Age 2 for free, just for test driving a Nissan
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous

I'm a growing Boy
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:22 PM
and also...LOL...

why the f do they, well not tesco in particular of course, but those adverts...why do they only ever advertise those special soy drinks and good bacteria what ever they are type drinks to women only...What? are womens stomachs just different or something...what is up with that ad with those silly b*****s going 'oh I feel so bloated today...but so much better after drinking this'!!...LOL...Well b***h go take a **** or something wtf!!...I hate those type ad's sooooo bad!!! and that feminine itching advert...Don't even get me started!!...First off I aint ever had an itch down there, they make it sound like women are constantly scratching at there nether regions!!....what? men don't get itchy b*****ks, advertise that!

lol@me...hehehehe

(by the way this is how I b**tch at home all the time, but itis funny...lol)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Not my bag mate, even if it is free Wouldn't touch the soya after that scary thread on here, Rimmel foundation - never! Don't like cereal bars , but the Garnier body repair sounds interesting??? Mine certainly needs major repairs so that might come in handy Good on yer though for putting on the old charm, which I know just oozes out of you, and getting a freebie, whatever it may be!

Have you had your mail today yet???
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:29 PM
PMSL @ Mys (I don't belieeeeeeve it) chievous

H - I'm still at work (no pun intended!) so I'll see what postie has left for me when I get home - you can have the repair kit and the foundation and the bodyform!!!!! See, I'm just soooooo generous

Stew - I daren't type what I'm thinking about your last remark!!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:30 PM
...and really are some b*****s just stupid...look at that a** and think, is a lotion really gonna help??...That industry must make so much money off women buying products thinking they are some miracle cure...lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
PMSL @ Mys (I don't belieeeeeeve it) chievous
are you calling me a victor meldew or something...LOL...when have you ever heard victor meldew ranting about femine products and itchy b******s....LOL

If you wanna get a true picture of how I sound at home...I kinda go into chris rock mode when I bitch (would call it something else but wouldn't be pc!!...Starts with an n ends with an r)
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >