Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 12:06 AM

what turns your stomach

what if anything turns your stomach?has to be something doggy related.sorry if im on wrong page,i was replying to wiping your dogs bum when i had this thought

the thing that really does it for me and i havent got a weak belly where animals are concerned is,when a bitch is in labour she vomitis sometimes,well after a few pups are born and she vomitis all the green and afterbirths up,and the proceeds to consume it again that really turns my guts
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-03-2007, 12:14 AM
They're a few things that i am not really keen on such as cleaning poo and the smell of a "fresh" one first thing in the morning. But the worst thing by far is the two time Star has eaten dead animals.
Solitaire
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Cleaning up vomit
That really makes me feel terrible
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 08:31 AM
nothing turns my tum concerning dog.

but mcdonalds do.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post
nothing turns my tum concerning dog.

but mcdonalds do.
Gotta agree with that !

But have to admit, it's defo not pleasant when they've had the squits in the house cause they just couldn't get out in time, poor babies, but i should get a medal for not boking at the last one I cleared up :smt078
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 09:04 AM
bens vomit after hes eaten a pile of turkey!!!!!! looked like the exosisit had been in the kitchen.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 02:33 PM
i would say bitches eatting the after birth first time i was really ill...lol but have got used to it now i think.
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2007, 03:16 PM
not much turns my stomach, one dog incident that had me ill though, when i first began grooming at a kennels years ago, the day before i was to go on holiday, blaster drying a big airedale and turned around to say something the other groomer whilst bushing/blasting him. Well he must have had it in for me that day as i had literally turned round for about 2 seconds and he'd done a pile of sloppy muck on the table, i turned around and went to blast his feet and yep you guessed it hit the muck with the hose sending it flying at breakneck speed up the walls rebounding over me and showering everything within a 5 metre radius. I had to clean it up, the only thing that got me through it was the mantra 'I'm going on holiday tomorrow' yuk!
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 03:21 PM
wot turns my stomach,reading all the replies on this tread for one
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Seeing people let there Dogs Lick their Mouths:smt078 :smt078 Dogs use there tongues to clean their bits and Bum YUK YUK YUK
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >