View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
allaboutdogs
New Member!
Male 

01-03-2013, 06:33 PM
We are sorry for your brownie. We know how much he mean to you. We hope that brownie is ok now wherever he is in the other world.
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure brownie knew how well loved he was by you.RIP brownie, run free at the bridge.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Myra you knew I had a real soft spot for Brownie and I feel so upset for you. I posted earlier but didn't mention that although I watched your first video and part of the second, I couldn't watch Brownie's final moments ........ I'm too much of a coward and it just brings it all back to me when I had to have my last dog put to sleep.

I gather from the comments though that he slipped away with dignity - what more can you offer a loved one. Well done and ((hugs)) from me.

Please do drop in to see us all when you can - you still have so much to offer us all with the knowledge you have gained through your 15 years with darling Brownie.
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2013, 08:03 PM
So sorry. RIP Brownie x
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2013, 10:33 PM
So sad for your loss. I couldn't watch Brownie's passing as the memory of my own Tilly's passing is still raw, but we both know we did the right thing to save them both from pain.
Run free Brownie and look for Tilly at the bridge.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2013, 03:51 PM
so very sorry xxxx RIP Brownie
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Gone 2/28/2013 at 15 years old. I'll always love you my boy...

Hi He was a handsome boy and he will now and forever be the same.Every day will. get better,but sometimes a thought will come and the tears will fall,but that is ok,you have to grief.But you have Jade not as a replacement but she will want and need your strength. crystalgirl
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Myra I am so, so, sorry I am late with my condolences to you on the loss of your beloved best pal Brownie. I've been offline due to moving and just got back on a few hours ago.

In the time I've been here I felt I'd got to know you, your home and your lovely old boy and you know I did admire him and you for the effort you put in with him.

I know he will leave a very big hole in your life. He was a real trouper. I would prefer to think of him sorting out the pit bulls and running up and down the stairs than to watch his last moments right now.

I hope you don't stop posting on the forum. I am truly very sad for you. He was a character.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Sorry for your loss Myra - you did Brownie proud, he had a great run.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 12:36 PM
One year, my friend. One year since I saw you close your eyes, never to open them again. One year since I lost my best golden buddy. One year since I said goodbye to a life, and a dear one at that.

How I wish I would turn and see your wonderful face. How I wish that you were still here. How I miss you, old timer. You taught me how to love a dog. You taught me so much. I thank you for it.

You will be missed forever and a day, my love. Remember that. We all miss you and wish you could come back. We yearn for the long ago. Goodbye, old friend... know that you are not forgotten, for this post proves it.

My Brownie... always loved and never forgotten:

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >