View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Our dogs are all inside dogs by neccessity - they would get stolen if they lived outside in this area!

When I buy my own place in a couple of years though I will be looking for somewhere with space for a decent sized kennel and run because given the choice, if our doors are open, four of our six dogs will spend the whole day outside.

When I am at work they are locked in the house and certain ones seperated as their hyper play would lead to them wrecking the place if left unsupervised together. I know those four would prefer to be outside playing like crazy and watching the world go by. They would be happy with the walk, training, grooming and play times that they have. At the end of the day when I am at work or asleep are the only times they would be shut out and it's not as though they're getting quality time then anyway is it?

The other two are very much indoor, cuddle on the sofa types and I would be happy with those two being left inside as that is what works for them.

I think it totally depends on your dogs!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6