View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Look how much she's grown now! Hope she feels better soon.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Well she is feeling a lot better, we had a great game this evening of chase the ice cube

She also came on a PAT visit where Jack and I recieved a cheque on behalf of the charity, and Tara did a little visit afterwards

Me and Jack (I have the short hair)

Taken this morning before our visit to the vet
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 10:24 PM
aww bless her lol. at least she done some wee's and a poo on the pad tho. its quite hard and time consuming to teach them that. you will get there in the end
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2009, 11:09 PM
oh wow, i thought it was only one page lol. just read it all. great reading btw. sounds like me a few months back with my new pup lol. glad the tests came back clear and that its nothing more serious than a UTI. sounds as if your having a great time with the pup and the other two dogs. im sure they will get used to her eventually lol. and my god she has grown a lot since you have gotten her. she is huge now. what a lovely lil girl she is
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks Valandra

I know that IWH's are not that common, and therefore I thought it might be nice for people to follow her journey from lickle girl to full grown glorious adult, its also nice for me to be able to look back in the one thread, lots of happy and hair raising memories
New Member!
Female 

06-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi,

I have a little rough collie puppy, he is now almost 4 weeks old. He enjoys his mielie meal porrige in the mornings and are really a joy to the house. Sleeps very well, only for the now and then barking.

Dog lovers,
Elizabeth
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-02-2009, 12:06 AM
I am exhausted, Tara's mystery UTI if that's what it is is starting to wear us down.

She has had every test done other than a Specific Gravity test, but at the moment she is weeing roughly every 90 seconds, unless she is asleep and then only after 6pm, we have resorted to putting her in the kitchen for the evening after a play session so we don't end up with a nervous breakdown.

Ironically, she can hold it when travelling in the car, although she does whine and whinge and imediately has a wee in exiting.

We are off to the vets again tomorrow to see if we can finally get to the bottom of it and restore ALL of our sanity.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-02-2009, 12:11 AM
awwww poor tara banana and you,
you must all be exausted with it all, hope the vet can shed some light on what the problem is.
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2009, 09:20 AM
I have just recieved the call I have been waiting for.

The vet has just confirmed the results of the Bile Acid Test which checks for Liver Shunt, we have the 100% all clear that she definately isn't a Liver Shunt Puppy.

This means we can get on with trying to clear up this nasty infection in her kidneys and that's all we now have to be concerened about.

She is weeing less which is such good news, but now we have to go back to the beginning with House training.

These pups do put us through the mill
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Great news, hopefully they can clear up the UTI and you can start to relax and enjoy her (I dont mean you aren't but without the worry)
Page 12 of 25 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »