Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Sorry Wolfie, Dollyknockers, it was how I read it. I thought that you were disagreeing with Dawn by assuming she thought Justice had been done. My fault.
No worries chuck
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 08:20 PM
when i first heard this i was going to post but was afraid azz might ask me to leave for fear of this being a family forum,and what i might say,so sorry guys still cant post,justice there no justice in this world where little girls are being killed at the hands of thugs,the dog might have inflicted the death but the dog was trained buy that monster,and the poor dog knew no wrong,im sooooo mad its a good job the bleep is saftley in his cell tonight for god help him and i still cant post what i want im too cross so for fear of upsetting someome i wont xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-05-2007, 08:15 AM
OMG - I'm not going to say it, but any of you who read my previous posts on this subject will know that I pretty much knew this was comming.

A ridiculous sentance, passed down by a judge from Mars, (or even Pluto!) and likely benefiting the man (by making contacts inside)

As for what his lawyer said in court, i.e. that he will be serving a life sentance.....rubbish. The man sold drugs and didn't give a dam. He will be laughing the whole time he's inside watching his colour telly, warm, and well fed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

17-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by gaznweebeasties View Post
i know its not much but he has got to deal with the fact that his neice is dead because of him

i think thats a lot worse than any sentence they could have given him

This guy is a drug dealer so the fact that his niece is dead and his dog pts will be of no consequence to him People like him dont have a conscience at least that is my opinion the guy is scum and the justice system stinks.
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I think his mentality is summed up by the way that following the dog's first attack on his own sister, he tried to give the dog away to somebody else, knowing its obvious unpredictability and aggression towards humans. He really is sub human scum in my opinion.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
omg is that all he has had I just dont understand our justice system. He will be out in no time and probably have all the comforts while he is in prison. How is this going to be a deterrent to others.
couldnt agree more well said
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I think his mentality is summed up by the way that following the dog's first attack on his own sister, he tried to give the dog away to somebody else
im not trying to condone him in anyway but, there are a lot of responsible owners out there that have passed a dog onto other people because they themselves have had problems with a dog

i also stick with what i said earlier, no matter how much of a scumbag this guy is it was still his neice and he was responsible for her death that is definately not an easy thing to square away with yourself
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Gaznweebeasties - Are you implying he will change his lifestyle, give up drug dealing, dedicate the rest of his life to charity work?

Hmmmmmmm................think I know the answer to that one.

And sorry, I can't see him having much of a concsience (Sp) over this whole affair.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I think his mentality is summed up by the way that following the dog's first attack on his own sister, he tried to give the dog away to somebody else, knowing its obvious unpredictability and aggression towards humans. He really is sub human scum in my opinion.
Yes Biff - IMO he was trying to sell it but no one wanted to buy. If he had even half a brain he could've done one trip to the RSPCA or a local rescue and been rid of the animal, so easy, so quick, why didn't he do that??????
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by gaznweebeasties View Post
im not trying to condone him in anyway but, there are a lot of responsible owners out there that have passed a dog onto other people because they themselves have had problems with a dog

i also stick with what i said earlier, no matter how much of a scumbag this guy is it was still his neice and he was responsible for her death that is definately not an easy thing to square away with yourself
Sorry Gaz, but I do not believe that passing on a dog knowing that it is aggressive, is the action of a responsible person.

I'm not saying anybody who passes a dog on is irresponsible, I'm saying the reason in this case just goes to show how irresponsible this person is.

Gaz, I personally feel that the feelings of Ellie and her parents deserve a higher proportion of my sympathy than the fool who trained his dog to be aggressive, and then kept it knowing it had showed aggression towards humans. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >