View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Suprised they didn't send him on holiday!!, hope he doesn't get special treatment to protect him from other inmates
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Thats not justice dawn like Stormey stated he will be out in 4to 6 ,more like a we holiday if you ask me he reared and was responsible for the dog that killed his wee niece the dog was pts his niece is dead and he gets 8wks jail term and the authorities call that justice im sorry but i hope he gets some nice rough justice where he is going
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
8 weeks jail for his Pit Bull killing the little girl, justice???
Dawn.
What justice? A child has lost it's life and this moron gets 8 weeks

No doubt he'll have all the luxuries in prison that he wouldn't normally have on the outside
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Wolfie, dollyknockers. Dawn was asking the question, do we think justice has been served, hence the question marks afterwards, in order to prompt a discussion.

Personally I think what the judge has imposed is ridiculously leniant. I also disagree with the comments the judge has made about why pit bulls are banned, but then that is another argument altogether. He's there to pass sentence on somebody who has broken the law, I dont think he should mention his personal opinion.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Wolfie, dollyknockers. Dawn was asking the question, do we think justice has been served, hence the question marks afterwards, in order to prompt a discussion.

Personally I think what the judge has imposed is ridiculously leniant. I also disagree with the comments the judge has made about why pit bulls are banned, but then that is another argument altogether. He's there to pass sentence on somebody who has broken the law, I dont think he should mention his personal opinion.
i agree sorry dawn if i made it seem other wise hun i didn mean to
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Biff View Post

Yes, I know what Dawn asked Biff

I think my reply has made it clear what I think regarding justice being served (or not as the case may be)
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Its ok, I understand what you were getting at, I think it stinks!
Dawn.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:30 PM
I have to agree this is no justice at all, the guy was a drug dealer and wouldve got the dog for gaurding and protection no doubt, he wouldve known it to be dangerous.

There is no justice anymore, and it seems a life of a sweet little girl isnt worth much at all.
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Sorry Wolfie, Dollyknockers, it was how I read it. I thought that you were disagreeing with Dawn by assuming she thought Justice had been done. My fault.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 01:36 PM
8 weeks... disgusting huh, most likely he will get in2 a low security prison.

A friend of my brothers got 8 MONTHS in a MAX security prison... for downloading a couple of albums... this judicial system is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >