Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Great pics everyone xxxxxx

I have to agree with if Dog Parks meant dogs couldn't go elsewhere offlead I don't like the idea, if they were in addition to what we already can do, then they would be great.

I am also curious/would like to know (what Moobli has touched upon) , regarding how much excercise a 'working' Husky would require?
Lunakitty321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2009, 08:25 PM
We have "leash laws" in our state...but no one gets tickets for it unless there is a major problem, like dog attacks person, or something like that...then its just an additional fine...my mom got a ticket for walking the dog on private government property-hunting area,even though it was an off season-and they gave her a $15 ticket for the dog not being on a leash...its one of those thing that owners respect in public places where there are lots of people or other dogs walking around, but in empty fields or parks, no one really cares. The police will come to check you out and make sure that the dog is not aggressive if they see you and usually stay to play with the dogs.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Ahhh, thanks for the info xxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by warlord0 View Post
I'm so jealous. I'd love to take Roxy to the beach, just to see what she does in the sea. Being 100 miles from any seaside makes it a little out of range for a day trip
i do that kinda day trip most sundays with my 2, you really don't know what your missing....go on make the trip for roxy she deserves a treat, and they just love the sand tickling their toes, you need to do it, and i wanna see the piccies xx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2009, 10:25 PM
brilliant pics, there is nothing better than a happy dog...
I had a shar pei that could not be let off lead, 9 years of lead walking just didn't do it for me, thats why when I got the boys I made sure they could be let off lead, and with Toro,EBT ,she loves to be off, and because I know how some people feelabout her breed I will always put her onlead to pass other dog walkers whether their dogs are on lead or not...Inka is off most of the time, but in the winter nights gets 1 hr onlead around 7 at night, that seems to settle him xx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5