View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:58 PM
We once had a young GSD who would bury my son`s socks if he left them lying about. A very sensible animal I thought.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 09:21 PM
loving this thread....brill...yes my lot have had there moments of stealing laundry....burying all sorts..... rotties are horrid dogs..... born thiefs
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Dori loves bringing my dirty bra, pants or socks to visitors. she will only bring clean ones if she can get to dirty ones.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Dougal had a thing for the washing for a while till he discovered it made Mammy very annoyed and wave her arms hysterically at him (much to the merriment of the neighbours).
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-11-2008, 09:28 AM
They love to embarass us don't they. LOL
rottiedad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-11-2008, 10:13 AM
rots are so bad we have an outside office and store they got in their and they had plaster all over the shop they all looked at u as if to say not me dad and they were all covered in it got that cleaned up low and behold went outside and they were playing tug with a swimming pool think u all no the type 500 gallons of water had gone, were 2ft above next doors back looks over and they have a self made pool on their patio they werent happy and now they arent alloud a pool lol
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:21 PM
lol mine do the tug of war thing with my tea towls , then there is dylan running off with the nickers and socks (he will be doing it when he is a old man im sure )
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Mine like bedding,sheets and duvet covers are there favourites,dragging it through dirt and mud then playing with it.

Tyler also has a passion for dirty washing, Knickers and socks seem to be his favourite to run around at 100mph with.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Ben has a fetish for tea towels I find them in his bed. Sometimes when were sitting here watching telly we can hear this slurping sound and yep, it's Ben sucking on a tea towel. He pinches them off the oven door, out of the dryer, on top of the counter where I keep the clean ones and on the floor in front of the washing machine, he esp likes those ones.....the dirty ones If we are giving Carl a drink we often put one around his front to keep him dry.....Gone....in Ben's bed ready for sucking. He doen't chew them (it's the only thing he doesnj't chew, he sucks the life out of them)
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Ben has a fetish for tea towels I find them in his bed. Sometimes when were sitting here watching telly we can hear this slurping sound and yep, it's Ben sucking on a tea towel. He pinches them off the oven door, out of the dryer, on top of the counter where I keep the clean ones and on the floor in front of the washing machine, he esp likes those ones.....the dirty ones :shock: If we are giving Carl a drink we often put one around his front to keep him dry.....Gone....in Ben's bed ready for sucking. He doen't chew them (it's the only thing he doesnj't chew, he sucks the life out of them)

Do you think perhaps that's where they got the saying "You Dirty Dog "

ETA I hope you let Ben have some on his birthday LOL
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >