View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Thats intersting, any chance you can point me in the direction of that info...
Hi JB.. its been pretty common knowlage on the show scene for a while now... I think when all the problems came up over the breeders stakes and so on... it all came to light.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
They have pulled out of lots of sponsorships, they set up at Bournemouth Champ show, then took it down and left! Credit crunch is hitting hard, Pedigree (Mars) is no different.
thats really strange... to go.. set up then pull it all down.. strange.... I cant make head nor tails of that.. any ideas?
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 07:54 PM
All i know is the staff were there ready and on the first day the mangers of Pedigree turned up and told them all to go home, weird as presumably they'd paid for the pitch.
It would be nice if another company or the KC itself started doing car stickers for CC's etc after all yuo pay over £20 and all you get now is a crappy rosette and a piece of card
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 07:57 PM
pedigree ... must.. have made lots of money at one point out of show sponsers.. I wonder if one of the other top companys will pick up there place or if its the end of an era

that said I find the car stickers bits and all that stuff...just a lot of TAT.. runs ...hides.... that said loads of folk love it.. and some of the bags and stuff are making a bomb on ebay...
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I did mention it to Mike at Eukanuba when Pedigree said they were withdrawing from general champ shows but he didnt see to seem to sure.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:00 PM
all you get now is a crappy rosette and a piece of card
Ah... the smell of sweet success..... spare a thought for those who go to shows.... and cant get a rosette and a piece of card....
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I did mention it to Mike at Eukanuba when Pedigree said they were withdrawing from general champ shows but he didnt see to seem to sure.
I know its not the PC thing to say.. but I love EUKANUBA I buy all my puppy food from them... I really like there puppy packs.. far better than the crappy ones from pedigree.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Ah... the smell of sweet success..... spare a thought for those who go to shows.... and cant get a rosette and a piece of card....
You mean like me......i always end up getting 4th or 5th if I get placed at all.
Dalsetter make a fortune off me
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I know its not the PC thing to say.. but I love EUKANUBA I buy all my puppy food from them... I really like there puppy packs.. far better than the crappy ones from pedigree.
So do I, and there booklets fab as well. The new pedigree packs are better but you get normal puppy not proffessional, but at least you get a tub,
Thats a rip off as well although there free you have to have a minimum spend of £50 or you have to ring them.
I did register my last two litters on line though and ended up with £80 credit so I ordered loads of puppy packs and food.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:10 PM
thats really strange... to go.. set up then pull it all down.. strange.... I cant make head nor tails of that.. any ideas?
There is an article here:
http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/33-pedigree
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >