Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janey K
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2009, 11:00 AM

Home Boarding for Dogs

Has anyone had experience of good home boarding places in the Falkirk area? I'm not keen on kennels and this will be the first time we have left our dog with anyone other than family. Any recommendations would be appreciated Thanks
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi, i dont like putting my 2 in kennels either but dont know about home boarding in your area put in our area and other areas there is a place called My Pet Stop its a boarding centre but the kennels are apartments very warm, very clean, they got TV, sofa bed, lots of play, extra one to one and bathed and groomed all for an expensive price i must say but its the best boarding place i have come across and my dogs were very happy there.
Janey K
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Hi, i dont like putting my 2 in kennels either but dont know about home boarding in your area put in our area and other areas there is a place called My Pet Stop its a boarding centre but the kennels are apartments very warm, very clean, they got TV, sofa bed, lots of play, extra one to one and bathed and groomed all for an expensive price i must say but its the best boarding place i have come across and my dogs were very happy there.
That sounds ideal. I will look around for something similar in my area thanks.
dogwalkingnow
New Member!
Female 

28-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey ,

you can find homeboarders and dog walkers on the site dogwalkingnow:

link removed

its free to post a job on there.