Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 06:44 PM

Has anyone seen the video of this?

Has anyone seen the video (of the photo) which is doing the rounds on a popular media site. It is brilliant but I cannot find the link for it. This is just a photo from the video which will sort of explain it. The two white bull terriers are asleep on the chair and the black and white one climbs up the right hand arm of the chair and plonks himself on the top. The video shows him completely still like that for a good few minutes, however, the middle dog does move his head .... probably so it could breath
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 06:53 PM
I've seen it. So funny! Just shows how much bull breeds love physical contact and pressure. Lots of my friends, wen doggy people, are amazed that Tonks seems to actively like the girls lying over or leaning against her. She loves it, always has done and just falls asleep! Merryn, who is almost four has always love snuggling with her on the sofa, propping herself up on her. Tonks never gets up or moves away, occasionally she'll lift her head and give her a lick and the falls asleep. In other circumstances she will keep licking them until they go away, or she'll walk off if she's done keen on what they're doing.
Right from day one she was happy for Remus to climb on top and still let's him even though he's four inches taller than her now and all legs.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:15 PM
I totally agree. A friend of mine has always had bull breeds and they were so sweet and would always say hello and then lean on you. I've seen some of your lovely photos of Remus and Tonks entwined asleep - so cute
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2013, 07:22 PM
What's the video called ?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:33 PM
If you can remember any key words from the title of it it will greatly assist. There are a lot of YT vids of dogs on chairs!

*edit to say you do realise you are now responsible for me sitting here watching funny vids of dogs for the rest of the night!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:33 PM
no sorry, I don't know it, but ceep watching if someone else can post the link for!

I need to watch that toooooo!!!! looks so funny alrady on that pic!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
If you can remember any key words from the title of it it will greatly assist. There are a lot of YT vids of dogs on chairs!

*edit to say you do realise you are now responsible for me sitting here watching funny vids of dogs for the rest of the night!
Same here ...
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:47 PM
I'm up to FOUR CATS ON ONE CHAIR now lol!
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2013, 07:59 PM

hahaha...
think you will find it and post the link then to here
so I just have to keep watching that thread
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
What's the video called ?

No I can't find any reference at all to the link!! I think it originated from France. It's had literally 1000s of hits on FB and has clearly been shared so many times. That's how I saw it.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >