Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
s7eph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2013, 09:52 AM

Telepathic dog !!

Fred the frenchie is telepathic i'm sure of it, same as my old dog Blue the husky was !! Fred just KNOWS i want to go out on bike and is in the front garden, if he comes in and i try to shut front door, he just runs back out, he has already been out for walk for hour and half, he's far too fast for me to catch, so its game on LOL
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2013, 07:49 PM
All dogs are telepathic.

Mine love going for a day out somewhere. All I have to do is think about it and they go mental and will not calm down till they're loaded up in the car with the picnic food and sat nav.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2013, 06:50 AM
My only excuse is I didn't get much sleep last night but I read the title as telescopic dog, imagination ran riot there for a few seconds

But yes many of ours have been telepathic, one used to go mad everyday at different times and we eventually worked it out he went mad at the exact same moment my husband got into our car to drive home. He was 15 miles away !

Another two always refused to enter one room in our home would just never cross the threshold, 12 weeks it went on until one day we had a terrible storm and the end of our building subsided taking that room with it ! When we were rebuilt and shored up they went happily into the room almost like they knew something bad was coming previously.
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2013, 10:52 AM
We occasionally go to a beach. If the sea is far out I will walk a long distance from the shore, dogs will be running around.

One day, when I reached a certain point, the dogs came to me and would not leave me alone. They kept jumping up at me and pestering me, some whimpering.

I turned round to walk back towards the shore. After a while, they stopped pestering and ran off to play again. Were they trying to tell me something?
houndish1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2013, 07:40 PM
I totally believe they can sense things that we can't. I love reading stories of dogs who sense things like cancer, heart attacks, etc. if they can sense those things, there's no doubt they know when we're thinking of a walk or when someone is on their way home.