Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 07:54 PM

what a rotten month im having

wow i cant believe how much my luck is down nothing is going right this month everything seems to be going wrong they say things come in three's but not for me they dont list of things thats gone wrong this month.
1 . exhaust broke new one cost me £300.50
2 . tuble dryer caught fire
3 . 2 dogs ill vet fees £178.00
4 . lost rolly through hit and run

and today my tumble dryer packed in again after having it back just over a week and my washing machine blew up today as well why me what have i done to deserve all this bad luck i totally give up ive been out the back and had a good scream stamped me feet threw some pots feeling abit better but it cost me another £300 for a washing machine today im totally fed up now im wondering whats going to be next on my list
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Aww Jen

I ask myself the same thing all the time.

{{{hugs}}} to you x
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:02 PM
aww thanks justlou i think im being punished for something the way things are going its one thing after another
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Awww Jenn I feel so sorry for you cos you are having a lot of bad luck lately Lets hope things start looking up from now on and you win the lottery or something or find your dream man
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:05 PM
aww thank you foxy winning the lottery would be nice but a man even nicer,but i couldnt even win an argument,i hope next month will be better cant go on like this for much longer its dragging me down big time
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:06 PM
My friend always says, "God only gives you the cross to bear that you can carry", or words very similar. It seems to help her.

I know the feeling though. My car has just gone in today for a new clutch, don't know how much that is going to be, took it for a new exhaust the other day, the garage says it is not my exhaust but a misfire on one of the cylinders, might only be plugs and coils but might be more - with my luck it will be the most expensive problem!! My cross gets heavier day by day!! On a good note at least my washer and driers are working! Many Hugs to you, things will surely get better.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:08 PM
aww thanks i hope they get better my mam always sais if things are going wrong tell satan to get behind you but hes always in front lately,aww im sorry you have not been having to much luck either hope things get better for you
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear you are having such a rotten time, you really have been through alot but that's it now, that's all your bad luck for the rest of the year!!!

Things can only get better!!!! (sending good vibes)

Chin up

Jules

xxx
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Jen, so sorry things are so rubbish for you right now - I wish I could make it better for you.
I can send you a ((((hug))). xx
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:21 PM
I know how you feel, These sort of things happen to me all the time, we just feel we are getting straight then some huge cost comes along and ruins it all! But i do try to keep smiling and think of all the good things I have around me friends and family and of course Greg! All your bad luck is def coming to an end now. Good luck and keep smiling!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >