View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Still no word from Eileen then, do hope she is not too stressed out over her mum's op, hope it went well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Far too much sport on TV full stop. That is what Sky Sports is for, maybe there should be a freeview sports channel as well, just let us more discerning people carry on watching our Soaps
Well the 2nd Asda Bag For Life has split as I was searching for the parsnips in it. Both will be going back tomorrow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Hope we hear from Eileen soon about her Mum, I'm sure she's very busy, and I also hope she knows we are asking about the two of them.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 04:07 PM
I would imagine she's spending the whole day at the hospital with the odd break here and there.
Corrie on at 6.45 tonight, nothing much on really. Glad I've got my books.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Not a fan of some sport but I do like show jumping and some other horse events. June insist they give you replacements and write to the company they must be a faulty batch. I complained to Tesco yesterday when my shopping was delivered as I had been told by them that frozen food would come in bags and fresh meat in bags and veggies in paper carrier with no charge but it all came bagless. So I emailed them and told them and they sent me a £5 voucher and asked me to let them know if it happened again. She also said that the baggers weren't sure yet what should be bagged and what shouldn't. Amazing. Lg liked the definition of the fell terrier. Always willing to learn about things not known.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 04:12 PM
There's precious few horse events on nowadays, used to love to watch Badminton Horse Trials and any others that came on, but its all but disappeared.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Good work with the £5 voucher Brenda - make them pay for their ineptitude. Excellent - should be more of that happen - smarten 'em up a bit.
June - I too have noticed the almost complete absence of Equine Sports on the TV - there has never been any reason given for it's disappearance or excuses offered. Apart from the Olympic Events (every 4 years) I think it's just down to the Xmas coverage of Olympia and even that seems curtailed. Sad - because I would have thought it very popular generally.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Girls all had a half side of lamb ribs for tea, I saved a small piece for Zenith after her tea and she was crunching away at it, finished doing beds and let her out, Lona immediately started stalking her, Zen hid by the side of the wood bins , Lona sat and watched her, Zen had to pause for breath and dropped the remnants, Lona was on them like she had never been fed in her life. She is so greedy, she inhales food and then comes rushing round to everyone else to steal what they've got (she knows better than to try it with Cariad),poor Zenith is the latest victim
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Good evening all. Just come off the beach with Poppy. Absolutely gorgeous. Warm with no wind which is unusual. Here's hoping it stays like this for a few days. Temperature dropped now though.

Have a nice evening everyone. Don't know whether to watch the England football match tonight or not. Don't have much faith in England and their balls!

Eileen, I hope all is well x
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Evening Popster - although very glad you had a lovely time on a sunny beach, I'm also rather jealous! lol !
Had some sun here today but spent over half the day dry-stone walling, not exactly relaxing in the surf - is it?
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >