Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Finn is a messy eater, he likes to wander around while eating leaving a trail behind him. Star finishes her food then follows him around hoovering up after him
Carol Now how did I guess it was going to be Finn
Meg
Supervisor

17-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Finn is a messy eater, he likes to wander around while eating leaving a trail behind him. Star finishes her food then follows him around hoovering up after him
Carol Now how did I guess it was going to be Finn before I read your post
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Meg is awful,she is so greedy and in her rush to get her food always tips her bowl over It's usually ok apart from when I give her rice & fish a couple of times a week and of course it's everywhere

Tyler is a very gentle eater and if there is something underneath he wants he moves the food and lifts it out of his dish & places it down really carefully Very rare he makes a mess with his food.
Clever Tyler!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post

It depends what it is, Chloe is ok with her dinner apart from making a mess of her beard . Some things but likes to toss and roll on before eating eg fruit.
Another roller!

Clever Star to get second helpings!
Carole
Supervisor

17-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Carol Now how did I guess it was going to be Finn before I read your post
because he has the attention span of a flea?
Annestaff
Supervisor

17-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Feeding time is ok neither of them are messy eaters, anything spilt is always hoovered up quickly by Harvey.

The water dish is another matter though, every day it looks like we've had a tsunami through the kitchen
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Feeding time is ok neither of them are messy eaters, anything spilt is always hoovered up quickly by Harvey.

The water dish is another matter though, every day it looks like we've had a tsunami through the kitchen
Oh yeah, the water dish! Loki has been known to upend his when left alone for a bit!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

17-11-2012, 07:19 PM
I put some newspaper on the kitchen floor before I put Pereg's first meal down as it is a "soup", meat, and vegetables" meal and she slurps up the "soup" first before going for the meat and veggies - easier than cleaning the floor! Avner at the macolet saves left over Friday newspapers [the equivalent of your Sunday ones] so I can put two layers overlapping another two.

Her second meal is a RMB one. Before the couch went I would put a large piece of oilcloth on it and put her meal on that, as she preferred that to eating it on the floor. Now I am couch-less for about another 8 days so I put the oilcloth on the floor where the couch was but she will not have that because she likes to lie down while chombling it and does not want to lie down on the stone tiles, so picks it up and puts it on the carpet. Which is not proper carpet and as the wings and things are straight from the freezer it does not make a mess.

I have absolutely no idea why she does not wand to lie on the tiles as she flonks on the them most of the time!

Needless to say I will not let her have them on the new couch when it arrives!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Oooh Malka, do you think you will have a battle over the new sofa on your hands?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

17-11-2012, 07:21 PM
No they don't lift their heads out of the bowls until every scrap has gone just in case someone else dives in and nicks it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Mess free then Trouble!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »