Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
No, but that's not the point. I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye ... he can have all the retraining he likes, if he survives ... chances are he probably will and he will then know what it feels like to suffer so ... and he might be less inclined to do such a thing again.
there is absoloutly no evidence people being in jail being less likely to commit crime again - infact quite the opposite
So it dosent sound like the beatings make people think

Also as we all know from dog training - aggression does not cure aggression - it creates it - most people like this come from a way of life where most people around them use aggression to solve problems - so it actually reinforces his beliefs that being aggressive is the way to deal with things

But most importantly - what about the person who is doing the beating on him?? They are nice well adjusted individuals are they? Its right that we should be cheering them on??
What happens if he happens to beat up a child molester - will you be cheering him on and saying what a hero he is?
Then being surprised when he beats up another animal or helpless person?

He saw something he thought was wrong - and turned to violence to fix it
We think he did something wrong - so think violence will cure the problem

hmmm
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
there is absoloutly no evidence people being in jail being less likely to commit crime again - infact quite the opposite
So it dosent sound like the beatings make people think

Agreed - but whilst they are in prison they cannot be committing any further crimes. And the sort of shinannigans that this scumbag will have to endure, believe me, he will be lucky to survive even ... it will certainly make him not wish to chance a repeat visit.

Also as we all know from dog training - aggression does not cure aggression - it creates it - most people like this come from a way of life where most people around them use aggression to solve problems - so it actually reinforces his beliefs that being aggressive is the way to deal with things

We are human beings, not dogs. In addition, dogs DO inflict aggression on other dogs ... think bitch with pups, they sure do nip their little ones hard!

But most importantly - what about the person who is doing the beating on him?? They are nice well adjusted individuals are they? Its right that we should be cheering them on??
What happens if he happens to beat up a child molester - will you be cheering him on and saying what a hero he is?
Then being surprised when he beats up another animal or helpless person?

You are psychoanalysing too much! It's called an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth! This is sheer animal instinct, and us humans are after all animals.

He saw something he thought was wrong - and turned to violence to fix it
We think he did something wrong - so think violence will cure the problem

No, but neither does all the psychobabble, sitting around and holding hands and talking about it. In cases of extreme cruelty, then IMO extreme "animal instinct" reactions are the best.

hmmm
Apologies if my above remarks make me sound like a violent thug, I am not under normal circumstances. It is just in the case of extreme cruelty against any animal, whether human or otherwise, I personally think there can only be one way to deal.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 11:51 AM
This has made me cry..... and feel sick, very sick I'd like to have someone hold this evil POS and let me loose with a baseball bat on him! Beyond words for me what he's done to a poor little puppy
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3