Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:53 AM

Harmonys new home.

It arrived yesterday, its smaller then I thought it would be but it will do, also excuse the mess, the place is a tip recently, I've been down with another virus (I'm getting them all the time now, its annoying ).

Diesel having a nose,

She does have more toys on the way, she just loves destroying them, I'm gonna have to buy a box of toys just to be able to replace them so that she always has something .

She's also discovered that she can put her front feet in the water and when she is cleaning herself flick the water everywhere, which includes me if I'm sat on the couch nearest her .
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:13 AM
That looks great, shes certainly a little poser isnt she
RE. toys, mine love yoghurt pots and loo roll tubes..free woohoo
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:22 AM
She's always a poser, I blame her being my 'posh' rabbit, she's the poshest thing I've ever owned, not that you would know it, I think everyone who knows her calls her a cow lol, I might try the toilet rolls, I don't really eat a lot of yoghurts but I might but a couple for madam to play with, Drews happy with a box, a few toys and treat ball for his meals, he's still got a rattle I brought the day I got him, Harmony's lasts, well the best made toys last a few weeks at the most I'm gonna get them both a kong soon, and see if that lasts Harmonys tests, although I'm not entirely sure what you put in them if anything for rabbits...
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
She's always a poser, I blame her being my 'posh' rabbit, she's the poshest thing I've ever owned, not that you would know it, I think everyone who knows her calls her a cow lol, I might try the toilet rolls, I don't really eat a lot of yoghurts but I might but a couple for madam to play with, Drews happy with a box, a few toys and treat ball for his meals, he's still got a rattle I brought the day I got him, Harmony's lasts, well the best made toys last a few weeks at the most I'm gonna get them both a kong soon, and see if that lasts Harmonys tests, although I'm not entirely sure what you put in them if anything for rabbits...
Carrots go well in Kongs....but I have never tried one on a rabbit...

She looks lovely
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Carrots go well in Kongs....but I have never tried one on a rabbit...

She looks lovely
Thank you, I've never tried kongs for rabbits either, and am wondering whether madam will just destroy it with her teeth, this is her second run, I don't think I've even had her a year yet, probally at the most nine months, but she's made herself known lol.

Heres the kong I'm looking at for them, it seems to get different reviews, I think its just gonna be a wait and see if it works.

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.a...446&pf_id=2263