Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post

I wash ALL Bella's blankets, rugs, sheets chucked on sofas and what have you all the time. Floor rugs are washed weekly the rest more often. I don't want a velvety blanket on my bed that the dog's been on for more than a day (I change my bedding for myself about every 3 days - I only like pure white bedding and it soon shows every speck but mostly it's the HAIR - the ginger stubble! Easy to see on white bedding and easy to see on black furniture and black blankets)
is that your stubble or are you going to blame poor innocent Bella -- sorry couldn't resist that one

Catrin the airer is really good, and it has the added bonus of keeping the heat in the room - I keep mine join the conservatory which is normally freezing once summer has finished but I can really feel the difference this year having the airer in there.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by cacoll View Post
is that your stubble or are you going to blame poor innocent Bella -- sorry couldn't resist that one

Catrin the airer is really good, and it has the added bonus of keeping the heat in the room - I keep mine join the conservatory which is normally freezing once summer has finished but I can really feel the difference this year having the airer in there.
Dagnammit my darkest secret is out! I was 'gingery' in my yoof - alas now WHITE! (I prefer white lol!) Still peeved that I imagined a short coated velvetty dog wouldn't shed. Got that wrong! Hell she sheds as much as a GSD or a Cavvy - it's just shorter hair!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2013, 08:02 PM
amazing where dog hair can get isn't it, my nan had a lab, my lovely Lucy, and I used to be forever covered in her hair and then I'd go home and take it with me and find it on things and we didn't even have a dog!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 08:14 PM
I've found one of those rails on eBay local to me...I'm highest bidder at the moment. Fingers crossed everyone please!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Ooh good luck!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Well looks like I am not the only one who values a clean home ! Good luck with the auction catrinsparkles !
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
I've found one of those rails on eBay local to me...I'm highest bidder at the moment. Fingers crossed everyone please!
Everything crossed here for you - fingers, eyes, legs (they've been crossed for years!)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Well looks like I am not the only one who values a clean home ! Good luck with the auction catrinsparkles !
think I'll remain silent about how many times a day my washing machine is on If it needs washed...I'm washing it
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
think I'll remain silent about how many times a day my washing machine is on If it needs washed...I'm washing it
Own up Lacey! I bet you are like me and look around for something, anything, you can chuck in just to make up a load and get it ALL washed lol!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Own up Lacey! I bet you are like me and look around for something, anything, you can chuck in just to make up a load and get it ALL washed lol!
yes I do,and sometimes certain items get washed( on there own)
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >