View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 01:50 PM
I switched to skinners not for price although under £20 for 15kg for Duck and Rice but due to my dog having allergies to most meat proteins, a lot of the usual hypoallergenic he cant eat.
They do a range of diets especialy for dogs who are sensitive or have allergies;
Field & Trial Duck & Rice Hypoallergenic
Field & Trial Salmon & Rice Hypoallergenic
Skinner's Chicken & Rice Sensitive
Skinner's Lamb & Rice Sensitive
mine can only eat the Duck one though.
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 02:23 PM
I changed my dog from Eukanuba to Burns a few months ago and she is much better on that but has to have twice the recommended amount in order to keep weight on. So I might try CJS sometime.
I am a bit reluctant to change again though now that I have found one that suits her.
GoldieBoy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-03-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm the same as Tassle. I've made some economies, but my Goldie is still eating like a King (and quite right too!)

Andy.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 03:38 PM
I changed from Burns to Wagg. We are now suffering for it. She has developed itchiness which is possibly due to the change. Apparently any intolerance shows after about 6/8 weeks. We are changing back and we will economise elsewhere........
Suejaw
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-04-2009, 11:29 AM
I for some reason have gone to a more expensive food.
Was on the BARF diet to get my boy to eat, this has been achieved. We do still feed partly raw but he has now gone onto Orijen, he loves the food and he is doing well on it.
vxvienta
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2009, 12:25 AM
I buy middle of the range dry -checked all the ingrediantsalso they have chicken , raw meat fish and mixed vegies with rice. Wouldn't change because it would cost more in the long run with vet bills. I cook their tea every night and they have dry during the day. Defianately no tin food its rubbish
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Mine have a mixture of raw foods, rice, fish, veggies and occasionally if necessary, ,a mixture of JWB & Wagg Working dog foods.

They all have fantastic coats and bright eyes and are thriving. Oscar and I may starve but the dogs will always have what they need - financial difficulty or not.

Laura xx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 07:51 AM
We've changed to Skinners too... But mainly because they sent some samples which didn't upset any of them and actually Selkie seems better on it... We're feeding the salmon and rice which is perfect for her joints and seems to still have enough energy in it to satisfy Pharaoh and the Kismet!

Bonus is that it is also cheaper than the JWB I was feeding
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2009, 08:01 AM
I still feed AG. I am part of their breeder support and so only pay £26.99 a bag so if any of you feed AG but want it cheaper see if you can qualify for their breeder support, if not try to find someone who is and buy off them lol!
Becky
Deborahjane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2009, 07:39 PM
I feed Wainwrights complete for my Cavs and jack russ. Not too expensive and not cheap either. All the girls are doing well on it and seem to like it too.
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >