View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Well done YOU girl!!! See, you can be brave when you need to be. Strange that he didn't say anything isn't it Now that he can be free to be with this girl if he wants, you watch, he won't want her now - that's the way it works!!!!

So glad you've set yourself up with somewhere to live, I hope it's well away from him, I hope he doesn't get to hear where you are (don't tell him!) and delete that bladdy number from your phone you definitely won't be needing that anymore. Hopefully, it won't take long for you to find a good (normal) man, someone who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve, it's a 2-way thing, not a one-way that you had going with this pillock, and when you do, you will wonder why/how on earth you put up with all that you did, and HE will be spending the rest of his life regretting what he did to you.

You did the right thing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially not your conscience, he was so very, very wrong for you, not that he'd be much good for anyone else really, such an a*se!

Well done, you are so brave, you have my admiration, but I don't want to see you on Jeremy Kyle further on down the road trying to patch things up with him - now promise!!!!
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well done YOU girl!!! See, you can be brave when you need to be. Strange that he didn't say anything isn't it Now that he can be free to be with this girl if he wants, you watch, he won't want her now - that's the way it works!!!!

So glad you've set yourself up with somewhere to live, I hope it's well away from him, I hope he doesn't get to hear where you are (don't tell him!) and delete that bladdy number from your phone you definitely won't be needing that anymore. Hopefully, it won't take long for you to find a good (normal) man, someone who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve, it's a 2-way thing, not a one-way that you had going with this pillock, and when you do, you will wonder why/how on earth you put up with all that you did, and HE will be spending the rest of his life regretting what he did to you.

You did the right thing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially not your conscience, he was so very, very wrong for you, not that he'd be much good for anyone else really, such an a*se!

Well done, you are so brave, you have my admiration, but I don't want to see you on Jeremy Kyle further on down the road trying to patch things up with him - now promise!!!!

I love this lady.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Day 2, Found myself somewhere to live! So far...Im feeling pretty good.
Way to go Dalmondaaaa

Any contact from the bawbag yet ?
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Wooohooo!!!!

What's he saying about all this?
Erm, nothing? I spoke to him this morning (shame on me). As I said last night, he didn't remember that it was our anniversary. That stung, I know its stupid:P I have always been one of these people to be overly excited about birthdays, christmas' and anniversarys. It wasn't about the presents as we didn't have a lot growing up it was about being made to feel special. When I burst out crying when I put the phone down, knowing he'd forgotten. Then I realised I've never had a birthday/christmas or anniversary gift from him....ever. Infact when I turned 21 his mother was so ashamed that he hadn't bought me anything that she put his name on her gift. Tbh... all the emotion of being hurt is just hitting me! But I take comfort knowing I own everything in that house, I have a house to go to... and those dogs are my job.. so he can't have them.

Im devastated...but you know its like... Im grieving for some fantasty relationship that now its over never really had anythign good in it.

Still new starts!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

I loved this message! THANK YOU

Its ok, I am FAR too attractive to appear on JK :P
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Woohoo! well done chick!

xxx
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Great to hear this news. Stick to your guns, there is a whole new future out there for you now.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Good luck, I hope everything falls into place for you. Look after yourself and don't look back.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Erm, nothing? I spoke to him this morning (shame on me). As I said last night, he didn't remember that it was our anniversary. That stung, I know its stupid:P I have always been one of these people to be overly excited about birthdays, christmas' and anniversarys. It wasn't about the presents as we didn't have a lot growing up it was about being made to feel special. When I burst out crying when I put the phone down, knowing he'd forgotten. Then I realised I've never had a birthday/christmas or anniversary gift from him....ever. Infact when I turned 21 his mother was so ashamed that he hadn't bought me anything that she put his name on her gift. Tbh... all the emotion of being hurt is just hitting me! But I take comfort knowing I own everything in that house, I have a house to go to... and those dogs are my job.. so he can't have them.

Im devastated...but you know its like... Im grieving for some fantasty relationship that now its over never really had anythign good in it.

Still new starts!
Well done for getting where you are...but please don't be tempted to slip back. When I split from a very long term relationship (his choice, I was devastated at the time) I realised that I had to stop thinking of the good things about the relationship and just think of the bad. AND I went off and did all the things that I didn't get to do when we were together. Turns out there was loads of stuff that I liked doing that he didn't that I'd almost forgotten about. Before I knew it, my life was much happier without him than with him.

Stay strong xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Well done. Now stay strong and move on from him you deserve so much better.
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 >