View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-09-2014, 05:38 PM
"Thousands of people would be laid off, a multi-billion dollar industry would crumble, hundreds of veterinarians would find themselves jobless, and society would no longer have an 'acceptable' outlet for disposing of its dead, dying, and diseased meat, its grain waste, and the some 40% of euthanized pets that find their way into rendering plants and kibble, barbituates and all"....
Wonder why your dog is too fat or too skinny or allergic to ??? or sour stomach or irritable bowels or...or...or....?
Interested in providing a diet to your beloved pet?
In the Google search bar type or copy & paste rawfeed.com/myths/changed.html
LWG1580
New Member!
Male 

22-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Debbie

We use GoodFish dehydrated Salmon eggs to add flavor to our pet's food. Not only has he fallen in love with his food again, but he is getting a ton of great health benefits. It's 100% dehydrated wild Alaskan salmon eggs that is it. The website is GoodFishSalmon and you can buy on Amazon too.
Musher
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-12-2014, 08:02 PM
I have 16 huskies. 4 are Racers, 12 are Sibe,Qimmiq,ArcticWolf,DeneDog,Mal in descending order of blood count.
I feed totally raw. Frozen whole fish(stabbers removed), parts of deer, elk, moose, caribou, a little beef, a little pork and some fowl(tame and wild). I have no problems with any kind of worm. The only thing I have a bit of a problem with is some idiot brought Heart-worm to this continent and the mosquitoes carry it now. I omen works good tho.
Other than that my very active dogs are healthier than they ever were on commercially produced dogfood. No more split ends, sun died hair, sun dried hair, or stinking poop, or stinking breath, or stinking coats, no more skin problems. Their health has improved dramatically. Shiny coats, clean teeth, stong muscles, good wind, faster recooperation from exercise, faster healing from any wounds or illness they may get.
Thanks to my grandfather's dog's diet(I finally accepted)and local commercial fisher-people & forager buddies my dogs can now go 60 miles instead of 10.
Raw is King.
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Have you tried putting an egg in her food? My guys loves eggs (raw and I scramble it in and crush the shell finely and add it in too). I would scramble it and give half in the morning and half at night, not sure what your feeding schedule it but you get the gist.
AngelicMisfit13
New Member!
Female 

19-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Mine recently wouldn't eat Wellness Small Breed Complete for puppies, I think she disliked the kibble shape (flat)...I mixed in some chicken broth and now she eats her kibble...thank heavens!

*I even started adding in a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil...to help her skin and coat.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2