Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-01-2014, 06:39 PM

Anyone used Cambrian Natural Menu?

I've just had an email from Berriewood advertising the above - supposed to be similar to Naturediet and Natures Harvest, but cheaper.

Has anyone come across it before?
sindento
New Member!
Male 

24-02-2014, 11:23 AM
I tried some.The problem with it is it is a pack of mixed flavours which you have no control of.I had 2 packs,20 packets in all.and 12 of them were the puppy version.4 fish and 4 chicken.
My dogs loved the chicken but were not interested in the others so 16 packets were binned.I got them from berriewoods and emailed them to see if a particular flavour could be ordered instead of taking pot luck.
They said no and it was only a oneoff and they wouldn't be getting any more in.Why they even bothered in the first place I couldn't say.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks very much for that information sindento - a mixed pack like that wouldn't have been much use to me, and one of them hates fish.

I'll stick to Nature's Harvest and Naturediet.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by sindento View Post
I tried some.The problem with it is it is a pack of mixed flavours which you have no control of.I had 2 packs,20 packets in all.and 12 of them were the puppy version.4 fish and 4 chicken.
My dogs loved the chicken but were not interested in the others so 16 packets were binned.I got them from berriewoods and emailed them to see if a particular flavour could be ordered instead of taking pot luck.
They said no and it was only a oneoff and they wouldn't be getting any more in.Why they even bothered in the first place I couldn't say.
Oh I do wish you hadn't binned that unwanted food! Most supermarkets have a drop off point for pet food for shelters and all shelters and rescues would be glad of it. (Their inmates tend not to be fussy!)
Beth95
New Member!
Female 

20-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Yes I have used it and it gave my pup terrible bloating and gas!