View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Perhaps they could alternate between courses - do the bronze at the earlier time one week and the later time the next with the siver course alternating too.

That way you would have an earlier class one week followed by a later one the next week for both bronze and silver - might be worth making the suggestion. Perhaps they haven't thought it would be a problem so if you can give them an alternative suggestion they may well be prepared to consider it.
Scottish Mags
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Wow that is late . I have one at 11.30AM doing Gold and then one at 1PM doing Puppy. It is a long time for a puppy to be in a gold class then go for a walk then another hour. I darent leave the puppy in the car for an hour so thats the way it is .
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2007, 07:31 AM
that does seem pretty late to me. but having said that one of my classes on a monday night doesn't finish til 10pm and my heelwork to music class doesn't finish til 10pm either. so both sam and i are knackered by the time we get home. but i love the way lynda teaches so i wont be changing to an earlier finish.

hope you find another class that fits in with what you want.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2007, 08:17 AM
sorry i dont have that problem my classes are on a sat and they are 11am and 12 but they also do sundays. and they also do nights but the last class is 9pm as they dont think its far and also we are out side as well which is really nice.

hope you find a new class that can help you good luck but keep at it you are doing so well.

sam
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2