Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-09-2010, 02:25 PM
were's me gun iresponsible ignorant idiot's there it is £££££££££££ sign's
2Greys
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Poor pup what a crap life so far. Why can't people just get dogs for the simple reason of companionship these days, rather than expecting them to pay their way by churning out pups or studding to other money grabbing idiots.

Interesting how the family could use the internet to find a daft name to help sell them, but not how to properly care for the mum & pups. It amazes me the ignorance these days when information is so easy to get hold of.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:24 AM
A customer of mine has a Malamute x Canadian Eskimo dog and they also have a Sibe pup of 11 months who is in pup from her first season. She said she was going to get the jab but it was too expensive. God knows how much money she thinks having pups costs but it's more than £80!!!! Plus she had her bitch scanned, that money could have gone on terminating the pregnancy. The male doesn't get taken for walks because he's too strong and last year he escaped from the garden and was hit by a car, losing a leg. The owner reckons he mated with her bitch to 'prove his manhood' because of his disability. What tosh! Apparently the bitch is having two puppies. Sad to say the first thought I had was I hope it all goes wrong and puts her off breeding again, as she is so clueless.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Loki's mum; Sad to say the first thought I had was I hope it all goes wrong and puts her off breeding again, as she is so clueless.[/QUOTE]

I must admit to having those thoughts too. The kids are still dragging the puppy mum round every day on her lead. If her pups survive it will be a miracle.

I dont really believe in accidents where there is a entire dog and entire puppy bitch, you know what could happen I think they turn a blind eye deliberately and then just shrug if something happens - which invariably it will do
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
I must admit to having those thoughts too. The kids are still dragging the puppy mum round every day on her lead. If her pups survive it will be a miracle.

I dont really believe in accidents where there is a entire dog and entire puppy bitch, you know what could happen I think they turn a blind eye deliberately and then just shrug if something happens - which invariably it will do
The thing is, some dogs and bitches will go to the ends of the earth to mate. There can be some accidental matings, but that's what the jab is for, and there's no excuse for leaving the pair of them unattended really is there? I have managed three seasons so far with an entire male in the house. I don't have kennels yet to seperate them, it's just a case of management - if he's not left with the girls he can't mate with them. These people who say it was an accident are talking out of their rears nine times out of ten. I feel sorry for the bitches who are used as puppy factories.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 09:24 PM
that is so sad poor girl.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
The thing is, some dogs and bitches will go to the ends of the earth to mate. There can be some accidental matings, but that's what the jab is for, and there's no excuse for leaving the pair of them unattended really is there? I have managed three seasons so far with an entire male in the house. I don't have kennels yet to seperate them, it's just a case of management - if he's not left with the girls he can't mate with them. These people who say it was an accident are talking out of their rears nine times out of ten. I feel sorry for the bitches who are used as puppy factories.
I know what you mean, i meant in this case i didnt believe it was an accident. Ive a friend who shows & theyve dogs & bitches & shes never had an "accident". Then again they live in a big old farmhouse so perhaps its easier for them
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2