Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bethany
New Member!
Female 

08-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
The CKC is scared of thunder. The crossbreed is scared of the hoover.
Our Jasper (large Munsterlander) but a bit of a scardy dog was really worried on Sunday when we sat outside this cafe/bar with a glass roof and there were seagulls flying over it nearly backed into the restaurant much to other peoples amusement!
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Dale ?? Where to begin? He reacts to:

hoovers
lawnmowers
the whoosh noise when bus doors open
cows
sheep
horses
dusters if I'm using them
anything new and suspicious....concrete deer statues we saw on holiday, bags or signs blowing in the wind
but he doesn't mind fireworks

Chip....not a lot really

window cleaners with noisy ladders
things that go too fast too close to him whither its cars, bikes, horses or anything else
new things he isn't sure of, but usually not scared for long
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 12:39 PM
My new puppy is scared of nothing! Had a massive storm yesterday and she didn't bat an eyelid and I've recently had 10 years of a dog who would pant and shake and hide or lie on my head in bed from storms, fireworks the lot, so hopefully there'll be no reason to suspect things will change with this one, unless I do something stupid, which I won't! My other old boy is half deaf anyway, but nothing phases him either, so I've now got nothing to worry about, thank goodness. It was a nightmare before from October to February, what with the fireworks, the shooting on nearby land and the storms. Perfect!
logan44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-07-2009, 12:58 PM
My Yogi just hates the sound of milkbottles!!! he turns into a proper scardy-cat bless him.
He is scared of the hoover too , but is getting better now
kingbilly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

09-07-2009, 03:13 PM
The wife lol

dog runs for cover when she is in kitchen, he thinks she will serve up her burnt offerings, I mean lovely food
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2009, 11:18 PM
My 8 month old Chihuahua isn't too keen of heavy traffic and goes in his cage when I get the hoover out, so I don't think he's too bad. Though may not like the vets anymore as we had him microchipped the other day never heard such a noise come from one little dog, though I did nearly faint and had to sit down for a bit.
debzbl4
New Member!
Female 

10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
hi my pupy is scared of helicopters and planes and comes belting in if one passes lol x
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Enzo is terrified of hot air balloons and tries to run away from them. If he's in the car he shakes and pants until he can't see it anymore.

Rossi doesn't like sport on the tv, it's the cheering, but when he hears the sound of engines on F1 or motorbike racing he goes upstairs because he doesn't like my husband shouting 'go on' at the tv!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Marley's scared of nothing but he hasn't heared fireworks yet.

Poppy not scared of anything.

Bella most things apart from the rats. She is nervous of men but is starting to accept my OH and our mate.
susi226
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Tazo (12) Mixed Terrier is scared of fireworks,storms,fire alarm beeping,seagulls,cats,carrier bags,screaming kids.

Cracker (8months) JRT, scared of kids,bikes,seagulls,black sacks,hoover,next doors gate scraping across the concrete
He hasnt experienced a proper storm nor heard fireworks yet!
Page 17 of 29 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 > Last »