View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
marshall
New Member!
Male 

30-08-2014, 06:11 PM
i'm new to this site but i'm a lurcher owner/lover, I hope this request is not just to breed the bitch for profit, dogs are not for profit, they are to love and give love....the dogs we own rely on us to protect, feed and love them, in return they will be the most loyal friend you could ever imagine, they will never judge you, always listen to your problems and make you feel better when you feel low....the sooner people stop abusing our position as the dominant species and give only half the love a dog can give in return then what a wonderful world we would be in......sorry but that's my opinion
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Mel - this thread is over three years old so nothing you say now will make any difference to whatever the OP did or did not do.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Agree, Malka. I highly doubt that the OP will ever read the comment or even return to these forums.

I never saw this thread, but wanting only a bitch and for free is very strange. Why was he not willing to pay for her? When I get another dog after my two have passed, I'll ONLY get a MALE Lab mix, but I'll go to a shelter or something, not ask random people.

I'd think he'd avoid shelters because he wants a bitch for breeding or something and shelters do home checks which he'd not likely pass and also spay, making breeding impossible. That IS assuming, but I'm struggling to figure what else would have made sense.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2