View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Watch out for me on Friday. I've booked one of those scooters you can hire & I've never driven one before. It will be such a relief to not have to worry about finding a seat where I can get up & also means I'll hopefully see more than just the hall where the GSDs are.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Of course you can You;ll have no trouble spotting him, he'll almost certainly be the only red and white parti colour in the Open Dog class
i love looking at your dogs pictures so will be good to meet one in the flesh i tend to be put of the chi's at shows because they are normally in groups of at least 4, and bark at everything.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i love looking at your dogs pictures so will be good to meet one in the flesh i tend to be put of the chi's at shows because they are normally in groups of at least 4, and bark at everything.

That sounds about right Bloody yappy thing most of them are

Logan's a sweetie, he loves a fuss. Obviously this will be his first Crufts so it will be interesting to see what he makes of the experience
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
That sounds about right Bloody yappy thing most of them are

Logan's a sweetie, he loves a fuss. Obviously this will be his first Crufts so it will be interesting to see what he makes of the experience
thats what puts me off them, i dont like yappy dogs, thats why i dont really like nana's pap he barks and yap at everything!

although when we went to a show once, there was a woman there who had two young pups which she had entered not for competition, and they were just in a little playpen thing. she encouraged as many people to go up and stroke them etc, so they got used to the noises that come along with a show. i loved them, and my OH did!! seeing as he isnt really a little dog person, he said "aww i could have one of those" i was like
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2011, 11:00 PM
We'll be there on saturday but as Owen is at the moment having a senile moment I'm not sure if we will have a dog with us or not. It will depend on how he is on the day of the show.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 07:20 AM
I also hope to be there on the Sunday now as well, with Roxy.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 07:26 AM
So if you have the time, come and say hello. We'll be there supporting PAT.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I am there with nutty Connor - who was qualified for YKC handling with Jess but then qualified for the breed ring too

So not only do I need to get Jess a new suit (she keeps growing) but think I'll need a new outfit too

So glad Gundog day is Thursday nice and quiet not many of the public
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I need a new suit to. Best get searching hadnt I
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2011, 09:36 PM
i hope to go on the friday.. but i also want to go to the gun dog day!
It all depends if i end up going anywhere the beginning of the week with my friend, as we were planning on possibly going somewhere like paris or dublin for a few nights away. I didn't plan very well, as it clashes with crufts

I went to the working dogs day last year, it was absolutely amazing i had such a great time and met some super amazing dogs. Hands down, one of the best events i have been to in a long time.
Hoping to convince andrew that if i don't go away... we need to go again! Possibly stay the night so i can catch the gun dogs on the thursday!
Page 9 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 >