Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 06:33 PM

Dogs are such attention seekers.

Honey just hurt herself, no idea how, she went up to meet someone and half way up there stopped dead and started making all sorts of noises, I took her back to her bed and went to look at it, all the time she was yelping, nose whining everything, I checked her foot over, and couldn't find anything, so went up to get something, and she got straight up and followed me, and out of the corner of my eye I could see her walking normally, but when I looked around she was limping, so I gave a little laugh, and started playing with Diesel and Honey joined in, but when someone else came she went up to them limping like look at me I'm hurt, the little attention seeker, something must of hurt her or shocked her to begin with to make that much noise, but I think she then carried it on as she liked all the attention that she was getting because of it. Has anyone else's dog ever done this?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah Dougal does it from time to time. Our old GSD was the worst for it though...she really would act up
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 11:30 PM
oh dogs can be so clever
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 11:32 PM
aw bless, I have'nt ever noticed ours doing this!
mariasmutt
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2010, 12:16 AM
lol i had a rottie years ago we went out one evening and when we got back the rottie was limping and yelping and our other dog was frantic.

panicking we called out the emergancy vet and had to meet him at the vets when we got there rottie was still limping well that was till he saw the vet and then his foot instantly healed,the vet could find nothing wrong and told us he was trying it on.all that fuss and expense and there was nothing flipping wrong.

the best of it was as we went to leave the vets the rottie with a smug look on his face cocked his leg.

hes long gone but he left me with such fantastic memories