Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
I was always advised that once you have a blood injury its gone to far and you must seperate, advise I have always followed. I have two boys at the moment, who are handbags at dawn with each other, but no blood, so they remain together...
Yes that is what my 2 are like!
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2010, 03:58 PM
It sounds like one is trying to over throw the other for top piggy spot. Has anything changed recently in the house?
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
So far it is just a lot of humping, squeaking and rumble strutting, no one has been hurt at all but I would certainly separate them if they started injuring each other
i'v had many guinea pigs over the years had to separate my males although would put them in the run together when i could watch them if they started to fight at about a year, do you have females as well ?cause sometimes if they can smell them they will fight hope you have more luck than i ,as it was a few years ago i kept them with rabbits( so they had company )but thy advise not to now
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2010, 12:35 AM
i had two females who used to squabble a lot. it was a lot of noise and movement but thankfully no injures... it was just lacey was a big bully and bossing cagney around. if it had gotten any worse, i would have just seperated them but where they could still see each other and be close. they were extremely close though, so it never did come to that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2